Why You Must Take The Vehicle To An Independent Auto Repair Shop
To an independent repair center or to a car dealer? The concern we have in our mind each time our car require a repair service. Thus right here is the post that could help you.
Long Beach (I-Newswire) January 9, 2014 - When talking about repairing your automobile, the most common question you have in mind is where can you bring your vehicle. Should you really bring your vehicle to some dealer or to an independent mechanic for routine repairs and maintenance?
Each place has their unique good and bad points but in this article let's discuss the advantages of an independent auto repair shop. So continue reading to find out if the independent shop is absolutely right for you.
1. Taking your car or truck to an independent car repair center instead of the car dealership helps you save dollars. Actually, a study performed by AutoMD.com found out that local independent auto shops can help you save an average of $300 annually on automotive repair and maintenance services!
2. The largest explanation why 67% of vehicle owners select independent shops over dealerships is trust and familiarity. Forty percent of survey participants reported a relationship with the local auto technician to be the major factor that delivers them to independent services.
3. Independent repair shops are usually situated nearer than car dealerships and rely on their happy customers to send them new clients with good word-of-mouth testimonials.
4. These people don't specialize in one specific brand of automobile, they've already cross training and can offer superb service and repairs on foreign and domestic automobiles. The more selection they've encountered helps them more quickly and precisely detect and repair your automobile.
5. Absolutely it's true that car dealership are really acquainted with makes and model and could repair almost all of the car but there are many independent shops too that can perform the same things. You just have to perform a research and you will be able to find that independent repair shop. The same great services but in lower repair charge.
Ok, i'll share this with you. "Independent shops in general had an incremental advantage over dealerships for maintenance in overall score and price. In contrast, independent shops had a more clear advantage in repairs," according to Consumer Reports.org.
Therefore it is up to you now regardless of whether you choose to take the automobile to your dealership or independent car repair center.
Tags:car dealership auto dealer car repair shop independent shop independent auto repair shop auto shop
Published On:January 9, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Preh to Supply I3 with ECUs and Control Systems
The Folding Car Wash
How to Buy Army Surplus Vehicles
Enjoy Great Fuel Economy With The Honda CRZ
MOT Test Centre in Huddersfield Celebrates Giants Success