"The Wonderful World of Coupons, Imagine: Innovation, Insight, Interaction"
The Only National Conference in 2014 Dedicated Exclusively to Coupons; Keynote to be Delivered by MorningNewsBeat "Content Guy" Kevin Coupe
Philadelphia, PA (I-Newswire) January 7, 2014 - The Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) will present its annual Industry Coupon Conference "The Wonderful World of Coupons, Imagine: Innovation, Insight, Interaction" on April 22-24 in Orlando, Florida.
This will be the only national conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2014. The interactive conference format will include discussion topics such as the current industry landscape, future trends, changing consumer shopping habits, and the impact of social networks.
The conference is being developed under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, Coupon Information Center and the Promotion Marketing Association.
As the keynote presenter, MorningNewsBeat founder Kevin Coupe will utilize compelling and real-life examples rooted in consumer behavior, technological change and cultural legacies to create a presentation designed to get attendees thinking strategically rather than tactically and to embrace rather than reject change, in a presentation entitled "The Future is Here, Now What?"
The Conference Planning Task Force, led by co-chairs Stanley Wadford, Winn Dixie and Earl Ellsworth, Universal Marketing, are finalizing details for the 2014 conference to be held at the Hilton, inside the Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida.
The ever-changing coupon industry is evolving with new technologies and shifting consumer behavior in an unpredictable economy. Join industry leaders as they converge in Orlando, Florida to build relationships, see, hear, and learn at the Industry Coupon Conference. Sample sessions include:
• Consumer Panel - Hear it from the source. In this live consumer panel attendees will engage some "All You" consumer members in a discussion about their coupon use and shopping habits.
• "Understanding the Male Shopper: How They Plan, Shop, Buy and Share." Therese Mulvey, Vice President, Marketing Intelligence, Valassis shares insights on male shoppers, their growth, attributes and what influences them.
• David Diamond, President David Diamond Associates, an industry consultant with extensive experience in retail, packaged goods and coupons will discuss "Emerging Technologies" and its impact on targeting, personalization and the ability to analyze and react to consumer response that is changing coupon promotions… and it can be executed with traditional paper, Internet printables and digital vehicles.
• Mark Heckman, a consultant with expertise in digital technology & content, customer loyalty programs and retail marketing, will be back again to moderate a Digital Coupon Panel with digital coupon leaders that will explore the successes, opportunities and challenges of this emerging coupon vehicle.
• Health and wellness initiatives utilizing healthcare providers distributing targeted coupons are emerging. In a case study format learn how to pair content and incentives to encourage healthier choices that result in impressive new user acquisition and repeat purchases while traversing the unique rules and regulations unique to this new distribution vehicle.
• Interesting case studies, demonstrating innovation and success in various coupon vehicles.
• Back again will be an afternoon of track sessions where attendees can choose from presentations tailored to their specific interests including: Digital Coupons, Redemption trends, Counterfeit Coupons, and Coupon Guidelines updates.
• And more unique research, case studies, the latest trends, and innovation that can't be found anywhere else but the Industry Coupon Conference.
For up-to-date information and announcements about the Industry Coupon Conference, follow ACP on Twitter and LinkedIn or visit www.couponpros.org
About the Association of Coupon Professionals
The Association of Coupon Professionals is an industry trade organization whose over 60 manufacturer, retailer and solution provider members, create a forum that fosters expertise, education, and leadership to enrich the development, distribution, and redemption of coupons, ensuring they remain a viable sales and marketing tool.
For more information about the conference, contact John Morgan, ACP Executive Director, at 610-789-1478, John.Morgan@acp-hq.org, or visit www.couponpros.org
About Metrospective Communications LLC
Metrospective Communications LLC
Published On:January 7, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Verified Credentials, Inc. Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle's PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.2
Signature Realty & Management, Inc. Announces a New Dedicated Phone Line for the Accounting Department
Oliver Wight Sponsor Singapore S&OP Innovation Summit
MBK Media Group Announces Availability of Luxury Business Cards
IOR Receives Circle of Excellence Award