The European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013 To Take Place in Berlin For The 8th Time on March 11th - 13th 2013
The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law is delighted to announce the "8th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013", which will take place from March 11th to March 13th 2013 in Berlin.
Berlin (I-Newswire) October 26, 2012 - This must-attend European Symposium brings together around 500 EU Funds practitioners from all over Europe and enables the exchange of knowledge, experience and best practices between all relevant actors from the EU Institutions and the Member States. The annual European Symposium provides an insight in red-hot EU Funds issues. Within two symposium-days and one workshop-day around 25 speakers will steer their clear focus on how to manage the transition to the next programming period 2014-2020.
Topics will include among others:
• The main elements of the new Cohesion Policy - what do they mean in practice?
• Get practical advice on how to set up Operational Programmes within the new funding regime and ensure maximum absorption
• The new integrated approach - securing that the various funds achieve coherent goals
Three intensive workshops will strengthen attendees' practical expertise:
• How to prepare a Winding-up Declaration
• How to set-up and manage Financial Engineering Instruments
• How to implement the new requirements of the Operational Programmes 2014-2020
At the 8th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013 the participants will have the one-in-a-year chance to exchange experiences and to get answers of their questions from top EU Funds experts, representing all important European and national institutions involved in the management as well as in the strategy of EU Funds.
Among the speakers will be:
• Mark Schelfhout, Head of Unit Shared Management, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
• Martin Weber, Head of Audit Unit ERDF, Transport and Energy, European Court of Auditors
• Piotr Sto…šowski, Head of Region, Regional Business Development, European Investment Fund
• Heikki Aurasmaa, Director General, Regional Department, Ministry of Employment and Economy, Finland
• Louis Vervloet, General Director, ESF Agency Flanders, Belgium
• Dr. Hubert Hƒ¤mmerle, Deputy Head of Department for European Affairs and External Relations, Regional Government of Vorarlberg, Austria
The 8th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013 offers a number of parallel lectures - participants can design their individual timetable. Special networking possibilities in high class surrounding will be ensured.
Invited to register are all public officials and other experts from the public and private sectors who deal with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
• Managing Authorities
• Intermediate Bodies
• Paying Agencies
• Certifying Authorities and Bodies
• Audit Authorities
• Coordinating Bodies
• National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
• Regional Development Agencies
• National and Regional Courts of Auditors
• Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
• Beneficiaries of EU Funds
• Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
• and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds.
All details regarding the programme, the speakers as well as the registration form are available in the event programme.
About European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law
The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law offers further education and training by way of cong More..resses, conferences, seminars and workshops with certified EU experts. Benefit from their expertise in the core areas of common European law and regulations: EU Funding, Law & Taxes, State Aid, Audit, Energy & Environment, IT and Internal Affairs & Internal Security. Management and staff from all areas of civil service and the European economy at large draw great benefit from our training courses in the daily challenges of their workplace.
From experts for specialists
In close cooperation with experts from European institutions, the public sector, private enterprise and institutions of higher learning, the Academy develops recognised high-level training courses of great practical relevance. Our courses always take current developments into account and prepare participants for future European challenges. The direct exchange between participants and experts during these courses helps to deepen your understanding of the issues at hand, expand your network and strengthen the network of expertise at large.Less..
European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law
Phone : +49 30 802080230
Published On:October 26, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Top Stock Picks and Market Outlook : Market Call Tonight
Essex County Senior Turns To Local NJ Asset Optimization Expert Geoff Guirk For Help During Financially Uncertain Times
Chinese Traders Win Russian Forex Championship - Prizes Go to Russians
TeleTrade Europe Wins Best Forex Broker Europe 2013 Award
EUR/USD From 0.1 Pips - ECN Forex Broker