Hiring a mover can be a daunting task. With so many options to choose from, it's hard to decide what makes one company better than another. It's important to hire a company that's professional, knowledgeable and accommodating
Hiring a mover can be a daunting task. With so many options to choose from, it's hard to decide what makes one company better than another. It's important to hire a company that's professional, knowledgeable and accommodating.
The United States Census Bureau reports the average American moves 12 times in his or her life. And, according to the American Moving and Storage Association, nearly half of all moves are completed between the beginning of May and Labor Day.
Make sure to research the services a moving company offers and the rate at which those services are provided. It's also wise to check a state's moving and storage association to learn what regulations apply to local movers.
Consider asking these questions when calling a moving company:
• Is this company licensed?
• Does this company employ day labor?
• What is the minimum charge?
• How does this company charge?
• What payment options are available?
• Is a deposit required?
• Does this company provide worker's compensation insurance?
• How does this company train the moving team?
• How are clients' belongings protected?
• Are free estimates offered?
• What is the cancellation policy?
• Is there a contact number one can call on move day if there are any questions or challenges?
Sacramento Moving Company employs a staff of over 40 Full-Time Movers and Drivers, with a fleet of 10 trucks. We have performed home and business moving services in and around the Greater Sacramento area for almost 10 years. Sacramento Movers also offers packing services and we also sells boxes and packing supplies.
For more information call Carolyn Durkee, Marketing Manager at the Sacramento office at 916-852-7411 or visit us on our website at www.twomensacramento.com.