Moldmart Introduces Affordable, Do-It-Yourself Mold Inspection & Remediation Equipment
Moldmart is now providing low-cost mold inspection, mold testing, and mold removal equipment for do-it-yourself mold projects by homeowners, landlords, and employers in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Montrose, Michigan (I-Newswire) December 14, 2013 - Moldmart.net now offers low-cost, do-it-yourself mold inspection, testing, and removal equipment and supplies for residences, rental properties, and workplaces anywhere in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and elsewhere in Asia.
The first step for mold victims and property owners and occupants is the careful mold inspection and testing of a residence, office, workplace, or commercial building with the use of either the do-it-yourself mold testing tips explained at moldexpertconsultants.com, or by finding a Certified Mold Inspector or Certified Environmental Hygienist on the global directory website certifiedmoldinspectors.com.
The second step is to read mold consultant Phillip Fry's proven, ten-step mold removal protocol to remove toxic mold infestation that is often hidden inside home and commercial building walls, ceilings, floors, attics, crawl spaces, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts. To read Mr. Fry's effective mold removal strategies and tips, visit moldinspector.com/mold_removal.htm.
Mold inspection and mold removal equipment and supplies described in Mr. Fry's mold remediation protocol are available at moldmart.net and include:
1. Mold test kits and mold laboratory analysis for owner or occupant-collected, do-it-yourself Petri dish mold test kits, Scotch™ tape lift samples, and/or physical mold growth samples ("bulk samples");
2. High output ozone generator to kill mold spores and mold growth everywhere in a residence or workplace, including inside heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, ducts, and window and wall air conditioners. For ozone generator information, visit ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com;
3. Mold fogging machine to fog and distribute EPA-registered fungicides inside crawl spaces, attics, walls, ceilings, floors, and HVAC equipment and ducts. For mold fogger details, visit moldfoggingmachine.com;
4. Mold-killing and mold-preventing, EPA-registered fungicides such as Tim-Bor. For Tim-Bor information, including the product's material safety data sheet, visit timborprofessional.com; and
5. Mold training whether for the mold inspection and mold remediation of one's own property or to make significant money in the booming mold inspection and mold remediation business by being trained and designated as a Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, and/or Certified Ozone Professional. Read about environmental training and certification, visit ecology-college.com.
Get information on mold inspection and removal equipment and supplies by visiting moldmart.net, or emailing Moldmart manager Phillip Fry email@example.com or by phoning Mr. Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970.
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Cell phone 1-480-310-7970
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Published On:December 14, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
New Home Community to Host Model Grand Opening
Semi-custom Rural Living Possible at Black Canyon Estates
Tensile Structures Are One of the Best Techniques Today, Know Why?
Coral Steel Frames - The Best Wall Framing System In Australia
Design/Build Firm DeckRemodelers.com - 4th Consecutive Win