Localphone.com Waives Setup Fees On Incoming Numbers
Leading international call provider, Localphone, is saving customers up to 83% in the Incoming Numbers sale.
Sheffield (I-Newswire) February 1, 2013 - Localphone announced today that it is helping customers to save even more money on international calling by waiving the setup fees on its Incoming DID Numbers service for the whole month.
From 12pm GMT 1st February until 12pm GMT 1st March when customers rent an Incoming Number they’ll only have to pay the small monthly fee and the cost of the calls, which saves them up to 83%.
What is an Incoming Number for?
1. If a customer travels abroad a lot or lives oversees they can make it easy for friends back home to call them by renting an Incoming Number in their home town. The friend only has to pay the cost of a local call and can reach the customer abroad.
2. If a business has international customers it is a good idea to rent a local number so that customers don’t have to spend a lot calling a foreign number.
3. If customers want a number in a prestigious part of town, without being located there they can rent an Incoming Number from Localphone.
4. Often businesses want consecutive numbers or special numbers and Localphone can provide these as well.
How does it work?
• Customer chooses a number to rent
• Customer sets up the forwarding options to receive the calls
• The customer can forward calls to their phone and pay the Localphone cheap rates for the international part of the call. Alternatively, if they forward calls to the Localphone desktop app on their computer it is free to receive calls.
Find out more about Localphone Incoming Numbers at http://www.localphone.com/services/incoming_numbers.
Localphone CEO, Paul Cusack commented, ‘The Incoming Numbers sale gives our customers an opportunity to try a new service that they might not have known much about. We get satisfaction in knowing we are making our customers happy and that we are saving them even more money on international calling.’
Localphone was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Sheffield, United Kingdom. Recently awarded Highly Commended for Best Consumer VoIP in the ITSPA Awards 2012, Localphone has quickly grown to become one of the world’s leading providers of cheap international calls.
If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call the press room at +44(0) 114 3190538 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Paradise Street
Phone : 01143190538
Published On:February 1, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Dotcom Computers Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Profits for Q1Y2013
Astellia's Nova 4G Nominated for LTE Awards 2013
Freeswitch Service Announces the Launch of FreeSWITCH Solutions to Deliver Seamless IT Solutions for Augmenting Business Needs
Anthon Designs Launches New Fully Customizable, Durable Tablet Case with Innovative Snap Closure
Hutch Extends Its Service Network With Singer Sri Lanka