Launching Inside Sales On Demand for B2B SaaS Firms so one can compete with larger and more resourceful firms.
Raj Nadar, today, formally launched access to Inside Sales On Demand for B2B SaaS Startups. He hopes to help Startups win deals that traditionally were lost to competitors with access to good inside/ field sales resources in house.
The website is http://www.insidesalesondemand.com. This service is unique in that it aims to benefit a very specific set of firms, ones that have taken care of leads flowing in and are now looking for ways to increase the conversion from leads to revenues and happy customers.
The service is on a no contracts basis to match how SaaS firms work. SaaS firms pay for number of prospective customers they would like for ISOD to work on as well as on closures.
Inside Sales On Demand is a platform, so Inside Sales Resources can be based out of anywhere but ISOD is based in Chennai, India and operates as per New York Timezone. They are keenly positioned to provide IS resources when needed without any obligations.
This is when ISOD will work best for a firm:
1) It is a B2B SaaS Startup
2) Leads coming in but need someone to close them
3) Don't want to get into a contract or hire someone full time yet
4) Capable of providing Solutions Consulting Support
How does it work?
1) IS Resource shall provide access to his/ her calendar.
2) SaaS firm shall be responsible for the logistics of the web meeting and provide them with details on how to participate.
They say 'If you are good at something, don't do it for free', but, ISOD shall take first prospect's call at no charge to the B2B SaaS Startup..