In House Payroll Solution: EzPaycheck Improved To Helps Small Businesses Do More For Less
Payroll software EzPaycheck was updated with new feature for small business to calculate payroll taxes, print paychecks and file tax forms easily and smoothly. 30-day free trial is available at www.halfpricesoft.com
Dallas, TX (I-Newswire) October 2, 2012 - Managing payroll should not be a pain for small business owners. EzPaycheck, the payroll and check printing software, from Halfpricesoft.com gives small and mid-size businesses another option to calculate payroll tax, print paychecks and file tax forms easily and quickly. The interface for new edition is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users without an accounting background can start doing payroll immediately after installation. There is no long learning curve like there usually is with financial software.
Other updates come with this new edition of in house payroll tax software include:
- New form-level Help buttons - provide more information about functions that customers frequently have questions about, including W3 control numbers, W2 establishment numbers, state ID’s, and other data required by forms.
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function - increases the payroll software’s ease of use when starting use of the software in the middle of a fiscal year.
- Improved data back-up and restore features - makes it faster and easier to back up payroll data for security
"We intentionally engineered this software for business owners who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that business owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
With license keys starting at only $89 per installation, ezPaycheck is an affordable payroll software solution for any business—no matter how small the business is. ezPaycheck also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out this new ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk.
The main features include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
No small company can survive for long if the owner cannot focus on core business. To learn more how to do more for less with ezPaycheck 2012, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software including payroll software, emplo More..yee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 softare, 1099 software and barcode generating software. Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.Less..
3801 Springhurst Blvd, Ste 207
Louisville, KY 40241
Phone : (866) 909-6448
Tags:accounting software payroll software payroll system small business payroll software payroll taxes
Published On:October 2, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.