In partnership with Association of Indonesian Coffee Exporters and the Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia, IMAPAC will organize the Asia Coffee Congress from 6-8 May 2014 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In light of the current market scenario and research studies which have shown enormous potential in the Asia Pacific coffee market, IMAPAC will organize Asia Coffee Congress 2014 which will bring together the Indonesian and regional key coffee players from 6-8 May 2014 in Jakarta. Coffee roasters, manufacturers, traders and certifiers will converge at the only international coffee platform in Indonesia to discuss recent insights and future prospects within the APAC coffee sector.
Over the last five years, the Asian coffee industry has gone through a tremendous amount of changes in terms of production and demand. Owing to coffee intensification programs, updated technologies, improved manufacturing strategies and increasing investments, Robusta and Arabica coffee supply has increased consistently in emerging markets, such as Indonesia, Malaysia and Laos. At the same time, national coffee demand has grown in China, Vietnam, Japan, and the Philippines, making these countries particularly promising for coffee processors, manufacturers and traders from around the globe.
Asia Coffee Congress 2014's platform of Speakers will discuss latest trends and issues related to the APAC coffee sector with an exclusive focus on international market scenarios, future pricing prospects, supply chain management optimization, coffee certification and sustainability programs, technical and farming innovations in coffee long-term production, quality control and manufacturing. Supported by the Association of Indonesian Coffee Exporters, the Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia, the American Chamber of Commerce and Kahwa Institute, this event represents a unique occasion to meet major local and regional stakeholders in coffee production, manufacturing and trade and to capitalize on the sector's growth.
Key speakers attending Asia Coffee Congress 2014 include:
• Erisman Junaedi, Head of Nestle' Quality Control Center - NQCC, Nestle'
• Simon Talbot, Director of Corporate Sustainability APAC, Mondelez International
• Pierre Yves Cote, Director, Rocky Mountain Cafй, Inc.
• Midhun Jose Pachayil, Associate General Manager Coffee Division, Olam International Limited
• Michael Lutz, Country Manager Coffee - GM, ED&F Man Coffee Division - PT Volkopi
• Sugumar Raman, Director of Operations, Flo-Cert GmbH
• Peter Sprang, Sustainable Agriculture Manager APAC, Rainforest Alliance
• Wahyu Wibowo, Indonesia Country Manager, 4C Association
• Irfan Anwar, Chairman, Association of Indonesian Coffee Exporters - AICE-AEKI
• Lehman Pahlevi Sulaiman, Chairman, Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia - SCAI
• Rasdi Wangsa, CEO, Indonesian Organic Alliance - IOA, and many more.
For more information on the event, registration procedures and costs, contact Natasha Jiandani on +65-64931871 or email@example.com.
IMAPAC is a social enterprise headquartered in Singapore that creates business conferences with a socially beneficial cause. For every attendee to an IMAPAC conference, IMAPAC ensures that a child from a developing country gets to go to school for a year. For more information, visit www.imapac.com.