HIPAA Analytics offers HIPAA privacy and security "Shared Resources" as a cost-effective way to optimize compliance for physician network members.
HIPAA Analytics offers HIPAA privacy and security "Shared Resources" as a cost-effective way to optimize compliance for physician network members. HIPAA Analytics Shared Resources Compliance Program ensures network members have access to a HIPAA privacy and security consultant with specialized skills, experience and best practices to meet the growing demands of compliance administration.
HIPAA compliance for healthcare covered entities is becoming a risk management challenge. Today, physician network members (no matter what size) are tasked with growing responsibilities of conducting a risk assessment, monitoring business processes for compliance, managing privacy and security policies and procedures, data breach preparedness and coordinating compliance requirements with vendors.
In addition, new regulations and guidance documents require physician network members to research federal and state regulations. The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services for example, implements regulatory change via a process of public Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for modifying privacy and security rules, compliance and investigations, imposition of civil money penalties, and procedures for hearings issued under HIPAA, all of which must be monitored closely to maintain compliance relevancy and accuracy in a HIPAA program. Privacy and security oversight has reached a new level of demand and the time between an issue arising and when it must be resolved is shrinking fast in order to protect patients protected health information and the healthcare organizations exposure.
Utilizing HIPAA Analytics Shared Resources Compliance Program provides each group member with essential HIPAA privacy and security services to practices of all size. HIPAA Shared Services include:
- Dedicated Consultant Serving Clients HIPAA Compliance Program
- Direct Phone and Email Support with HIPAA Compliance Officer
- Provide Guidance on Business Issues Impacting Compliance Requirements
- Provide Actionable Insight and Best Practices to Improve HIPAA Compliance Program
- Compliance Document Review, for Example, Business Associate Agreements
- Review of HIPAA Policies, Procedures and Implementation
- Provide Guidance on Data Breach or Security Incident Investigation
- Provide Advisory Opinion on HIPAA Regulations Impacting Business Process
- Review HIPAA Training and Awareness Program
- Assist Group Member with Annual Risk Analysis Review
Contact us to learn more about how your provider network can offer members shared HIPAA compliance resources.