Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market To Reach USD 10.7 Billion By 2017
A new report from IMARC Group expects the market for cold chain logistic services to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2011-2017.
Delhi (I-Newswire) November 5, 2012 - Driven by a strong growth in the sales of temperature sensitive healthcare products, the demand for cold chain logistic services is currently experiencing explosive growth. IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, finds that the total size of the healthcare cold chain logistic services market is expected to expand from its current figures of US$ 6.7 billion to nearly US$ 10.7 billion by 2017.
This report, an updated and far more extensive and analytical version of our popular 2011 study, provides a comprehensive insight into the logistic opportunities in the global healthcare market. The study, that has been undertaken using both desk based and qualitative primary market research, has analyzed three aspects of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market.
The first aspect involves the quantification of the global market for temperature sensitive healthcare products into three major classes and evaluation of the current and future opportunities in each of these classes. The second aspect involves an in-depth understanding on the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products. The third aspect involves the quantification of the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market and a comprehensive evaluation of its various segments.
What we have achieved in this report:
Comprehensive Market Analysis of Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products:
Classes Covered: Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines & Clinical Trial Materials
Focus of the Analysis in Each Class:
• Drivers and challenges
• Historical sales trends
• Logistic requirements
• Impact of temperature excursions
• Opportunities in cold chain services
• Market outlook (2012-2017)
Understanding the Operations of a Healthcare Cold Chain Distribution Process
Focus of the Analysis:
• Understanding the various methods of cold chain distribution and their advantages/disadvantages
• Understanding the cold chain requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products and the impact of temperature excursions
• Understanding the various costs involved in cold chain transportation and comparing it with non-cold chain transportation
• Understanding the key steps required in the setting and organization of an efficient cold chain distribution process
Comprehensive Market Analysis of the Healthcare Cold Chain Logistic Services Market
Focus of the analysis:
• Quantifying the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market
• Quantifying the market size by product
• Quantifying the market size by service
• Quantifying the market size by region
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/global-healthcare-cold-chain-logistics-market-report-forecast-2012-2017/
About International Marketing Analysis and Research Consulting
For more than 5 years, the International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group has been a le More..ading advisor on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.Less..
International Marketing Analysis and Research Consulting
Ansal Plaza Vaishali
Phone : +91-120-415-5099
Tags:Manufacturing clinical vaccine chain Biopharmaceuticals Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics M Healthcare Cold Chain
Published On:November 5, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.