French Stocks- Factors to Watch
France is one of the largest economies in the world and houses around 40 of the top 500 companies in the world. France is home to airline holding company.
Austin (I-Newswire) March 16, 2013 - France is one of the largest economies in the world and houses around 40 of the top 500 companies in the world. France is home to airline holding company, insurance company, cosmetic company, energy companies and luxury companies. Some recent movements could have an impact in French stock market.
• Peugeot- This French car manufacturer led European car sales to a new low in the beginning of this year. The Association of European car makers said the company saw an 8.5% fall.
• DANONE- This France based food company produces baby foods, cereal products, fresh milk products and bottled water. The company experienced slower sales growth this year. It did not gain any relief from the economic changes in Southern Europe that is attacking its dairy business.
• Sanofi- Sanofi is a France based drug maker. The company said recently that its experimental diabetes drug was accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for review. This could increase the stock value of Sanofi.
• Saft- Saft is a company that designs, develops, and manufactures batteries used in transport, defense and industry. The company’s headquarter is in France. Saft said that the Airbus’ decision to drop use of its lithium ion batteries in the jet would create a huge impact on their operations.
• EDF AREVA- EDF AREVA is a French multinational industrial conglomerate. They have been constructing nuclear reactors. France is considering raising the liability limit for nuclear plant operators from the current 91.5 million to 700 million Euros. If the decision is taken and implemented, it could impact AREVA stock value.
• UNIBAIL RODAMCO- It is the largest investment trust in Europe. It said that it has placed a bond that will mature in February 2021 for 750 million Euros.
• Cameleon Software- The France based Software Company Cameleon sees software sales as a service are increasing at a significant rate this year. The head of Cameleon Software stated this will become the largest source of revenue for the company in near future.
• Belvedere- The administrator of Belvedere, the French Spirits Group, advised to restructure debt to avoid industrial and social disaster. If the shareholders will not approve debt restructuring, the stocks will be diluted drastically.
• Iris- the European arm of Japanese company Canon Inc has gained the approval of European commission to buy IRI, the Belgian document recognition company.
• France Telecom- The French based telecom operator forecasted a price war, which would shake its home market. Aggressive competition from the low cost mobile competitor Iliad would continue to focus on costs to encourage cash flow growth next year.
• Lafarge- Lafarge is the largest cement manufacturer in the world. The company predicted increasing demands in emerging market would help improve the cement market in 2013.
• Accor- Accor is the largest hotelier in Europe. The company said it is considering cost cuts to cope with the hard economic climate in Southern Europe.
• TF1 and M6- These are the top private broadcasters in France. They reported that they got lower profits last year due to cost cutting policies of major advertisers.
France is an important player in European economy. Hence, considering these factors can help the investors to make a right trading decision.
About Binary Option Street
Binary Option Street
Local Business Austin, Texas
Phone : 01384 77703
Published On:March 16, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Service Apartments in South Delhi Summer Special Offer Rs 35,000 Only
Kul Ecoloch Pune - Offers New Residential Luxury Apartments at Hinjewadi
Is Your Organization Prepared to Support Virtual Work?
Long-Term Investors In Danger While Higher Inflation Rate Is Expected
Matthew Splitt Consulting Helping Building Owners Reap Internet Access Cash