Event to take place in London, ILEC, 12- 14 February 2014 Windpower Monthly has confirmed next month's Offshore Cables Forum - now in its 4th successful year - will feature exclusive insights into the latest cable condition monitoring techniques f
A total of eighteen sessions will be covered over the course of two days, and other sessions will include:
• An OFTO keynote: dealing with dynamic ratings from an OFTO's perspective.
• Sensornet present their Dynamic Cable Rating Solutions for offshore cables in order to optimise current whilst operating within rating limits in order to maximise the network lifetime.
• Wirescan will be showcasing Line Resonance Analysis technology in order to detect local and global impedence variations in the cable insulation
• Mojo Maritime will be discussing the capabilities of the new HF4 (High Flow Installation Vessel) for round three, including inter-array cable applications.
• HVPD will be discussing the options available for the condition monitoring of in-service offshore renewable cables.
• MOVE Renewable examine the changing role of the installation consultant and assess the level of expertise consultants currently offer the offshore industry.
• JDR Cables present their latest plans for array cable technology development, including the development of 66kv inter-array cables and cable monitoring using fibre optics.
The content-rich agenda will also feature speakers from RWE, The Carbon Trust, Dan Tysk Wind Farm, Typhoon Offshore, The Crown Estate, Pharos Offshore, Wirescan and many more.
The programme also features a workshop dedicated to the latest monitoring techniques to be held on the 12th February. Delivered by senior specialists from NKT Cables and Wirescan, the sessions will be focused on enabling preventative maintenance strategies and enhanced cable capacity.
Organisers are expecting this next event to attract even more representatives from all spectrums of the industry.
Event partners include Damen, HVPD, Wirescan, Mojo Maritime, NKT Cables and Move Renewable.
A selected number of tickets are available until 24th January at the early bird rate. Further information and the full event programme can be found at http://www.windpowermonthly.com/cables-2014 or by calling +44 (0) 20 8267 4011.
Notes to editors
For all press enquiries or to schedule an interview with any of our speakers please contact email@example.com or call + +44 (0)20 8267 4271.
About Wind Power Events
Each Windpower Monthly Event agenda is based on over 100 hours of in-depth market research with key industry stakeholders to ensure coverage of the hot-button issues shaping this global industry today.
With ample opportunities for networking and industry benchmarking with specific sections of the wind community, Windpower Monthly Events are an excellent source for both information updates and building relationships.
More information can be found at: http://www.haymarket.com/windpower_monthly/windpower_monthly_conferences_conferences/default.aspx
About Haymarket Media Group
With award-winning titles and a stable of globally renowned brands, Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Founded half a century ago, the company has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of its products and people.
Haymarket serves a broad spread of markets, from sport to medicine and technology to town planning and is involved in consumer, business and customer media, along with exhibitions and live events.
More information can be found at www.haymarket.com