BroadConnect Telecom Provides Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Queuing
Broadconnect Telecom, the leading telecommunication provider in USA and Canada provides automatic call distribution and queuing.
Amherst, NY (I-Newswire) April 19, 2014 - Hosted Call Centre solution from BroadConnect Telecom offers the call centres to upgrade their existing telephony infrastructure and move to a modern system in which the employees can attend the calls even from home, remote offices and mobile handsets. Using this technology the geographically dispersed call centre agents can work as if they are working from the same location. The Automatic Call Distribution features from BroadConnect includes call queuing facility, hunt groups, find-me follow-me facilities, and the most popular Automated Attendant features.
Automatic Call Distribution is a network based system in which incoming calls are transferred to an appropriate call centre agent with the right skill or to the right department, wherever they are based in the world, using intelligent call routing methodology. Customers can get immediate response to the calls as the incoming calls are routed to the most appropriate agent. This network solution is more scalable and flexible as it meets the needs of a large number of customers. The hosted platform allows more number of call centre agents from multiple locations. The service is available from BroadConnect on a monthly fee basis, which avoids the expenses for a premise based service. Thus this technology can be accessed by small and medium business firms on an affordable cost.
Call Distribution features offered by BroadConnect:
• ACD state indicates the availability of a call centre agent through the device interface.
• When the queue is overloaded the incoming calls are redirected to an overflow phone number. An overflow is triggered either by the number of calls in the queue or by the amount of time spent by that call in the queue.
• Call accounting facility helps the administrators to identify the flow of incoming calls and to decide the staffing requirements. It also provides information like how long a caller was delayed in a queue before reaching an agent and the number of callers that hang up before reaching an agent.
• Agents themselves can login and change the settings without the need of a service provider.
• Each idle agent will be provided with incoming calls simultaneously.
• Skill based routing facility in which the incoming calls are routed to the agent with most appropriate skill. A caller is routed to an agent based on several factors like- caller's telephone number, choices made by the caller on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems. It allows the agents to develop specific areas of expertise.
• Allows the agents to handle calls at geographically distributed multiple sites.
• Linear, Circular and Uniform call distributions are provided. In Linear distribution agents are visited in order starting always from the first agent. In Circular distribution agents are visited in order starting from where the last operation ended. And in Uniform call distribution calls are distributed uniformly to the agents, and starts from the idle agent.
Using Automatic Call Distribution facilities a supervisor can listen or record an on-going call. This makes the agents to work efficiently and helps the supervisor to identify the training needs. Along with these features some additional features are also provided like Queue Announcements, Queue Management etc. Music-on-hold, Entrance greetings, customized announcements etc are the queue announcement features. In queue management the provided features are joining and un-joining of an agent, customizing queue length and size, customizing call wait times, queue transfer and many more.
About BroadConnect Telecom
Broadconnect Telecom, the leading telecommunication provider offers phone system for small and mediu More..m business and also provides data connectivity between USA and Canada. Broadconnect's hosted call center solution is always ready to assist you to clarify your doubts. The Services of Broadconnect Telecom include Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, IP PBX solution, IP telephony migration, video conferencing, etc.Less..
221 Commerce Dr., Amherst, NY
Phone : 1-888-582-1415
Published On:April 19, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
InfoCom Illustrates How Some Carriers Managed to Mitigate Fixed Voice Erosion in Western Europe.
Soon You Can Create Your Own Wi-Fi Hotspot Anywhere, Anytime with Airtel
Bouygues Telecom Chooses Astellia to Complete Its Network Monitoring and Service Quality Optimisation System
Karl J. Weaver Invted to Keynote & Moderate Panel Session, "Mobile (NFC) Payments and Security - Show Me the Money" June 25th in Seattle
Targeting the Necessities - Videocon New Mobile Phones