AuraPortal to Exhibit at Microsoft Convergence 2011
- AuraPortal to demonstrate their latest product release at Microsoft Convergence to be held in Atlanta, GA, April 10th - 13th -
Woburn, MA (I-Newswire) April 6, 2011 - AuraPortal (www.auraportal.com), a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software, today announced it will be an exhibitor at the Microsoft Convergence 2011 customer and partner event in Atlanta, GA, from April 10th to 13th at the Georgia World Congress Center. AuraPortal will be exhibiting the latest AuraPortal BPMS product at booth 227 during the conference, highlighting their new release, version 4.1, as well as several new product modules.
Product Highlights Include:
• A complete e-Commerce (Online Commerce) Module, which includes Content Management, a Shopping Cart, and a Payment Gateway, allowing companies to link internet sales with their internal business processes workflow (BPM).
• With the new release, companies will be able to start their own Online Commerce site without the need of any IT programming. AuraPortal allows business employees to easily and rapidly design a totally customized system, using the Content Management Module, with all transaction activity able to be monitored by the AuraPortal BPM System.
• Own Defined Families, allowing companies to define new categories of data to be included in business processes.
• Extended Multi-language Module supports all features and all types of users: employees, vendors, suppliers, customers, and registered visitors to the Web, who will communicate and manage tasks in their own language. The system identifies the user's language and displays form fields, instructions, etc. in their desired language. The already available languages are: English, French, Spanish (European and Latin American), Dutch, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Greek, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan and Galician.
AURA is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider, delivering a solution that creates Business Process Workflow Execution Models without the need of IT programming. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM systems.
AuraPortal was the first BPM vendor to integrate CRM features into its BPM Suite (Business Process Management), creating the first fully customizable CRM application based on business processes that are auto-executed, (and without programming), in the international market.
AURA has a presence in 50 countries with more than 350 customers including, among others: Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Petrƒ³leos Mexicanos (PEMEX), Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, Eletrobrƒ¡s, Saras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sodexo, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries. For more information, please visit our Website: www.auraportal.com
About the Microsoft Convergence 2011 Event
Microsoft Convergence is the premier Microsoft Dynamics event where attendees can experience first-hand how they can optimize their business and improve their bottom line. This event serves as the annual meeting point for the Microsoft Dynamics Customer and Partner business community. Additional information is available at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/atlanta11/about_overview.aspx
AuraPortal is a global BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) provider, delivering a solution that More.. creates Business Process Workflow Execution Models without the need of IT programming. AuraPortal is 100% Microsoft based, 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP systems. The AuraPortal solution has been proven in a variety of industries including: Manufacturing & Distribution, Financial Services, Professional Services, Health Care and Federal and Local Government sectors. AuraPortal has more than 350 customers across 41 countries, including: Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Frito-Lay, Toyota, Yamaha, Pemex, Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, Eletrobras, Saras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, etc. Several customers are included in Fortune 500 Global Report. AuraPortal is headquartered in Boston, MA for North America and in Holland for Europe. Furthermore AuraPortal has offices in the United Kingdom and in Spain.Less..
400 TradeCenter, Suite 5900
Phone : 7815695940
Tags:atlanta ERP shopping technology eCommerce IT CRM Internet online PR payment bpm documents cart scm 2011 AuraPortal microsoft convergence scott rich
Published On:April 6, 2011
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Still The Powerhouse Of The Dynamics Family
EScan Securing IT Infrastructure of Bajaj Electricals Since Last 7 Years
Buy Electronic Cigarette for a Modern Way of Smoking!
Apprenticeships and Professional Qualifications Transformed Through Technology
Mahala Enables Artists to Sell Content and Merchandise Directly to Fans Over Social Media, Print Media or Anywhere Else Using Secure QR Codes