2013 Service Provider Summit in Atlanta. Vendors and Buyers Improve Outsourcing Environment Together
Managers from QArea software development company will take part in Service Provider Summit that will be held in January 31, 2013 in Atlanta, USA. This one-day event devoted to outsourcing issues.
Atlanta, Georgia (I-Newswire) January 30, 2013 - Managers from QArea software development company will take part in Service Provider Summit that will be held in January 31, 2013 in Atlanta, USA. This one-day event devoted to outsourcing issues. Both outsourcing vendors and buyers are invited to attend this Summit.
Globalization has become a hot topic in the 21st century as has changed the core economic concept. Today, outsourcing is not just a way to attract additional resources needed for production of the goods or delivering service, this is a way to cut overhead costs and get the product you need from someone who specializes in its production.
5 Segments of Service Provider Summit
The first stage of this event is a registration process. Then 15-minute opening speech and the rest part of Summit devoted to covering the next 5 Segments:
1. Market Intelligence Segment - this segment can be interesting for those who want to learn more about the state of outsourcing marketplace and want to prepare for changes in 2013. Participants can share their assumption regarding market trends and discuss all arising questions.
2. Influence the Influencers Segment - this part devoted to sharing experience of the outsourcing advisors. Businesses can get tips on how to improve cooperation with clients and learn more about what drives buyers decisions or how to use efficiently influencer channel, etc.
3. Sales Best Practices Segment - on this stage the issues on how new, better solutions can improve business will be discussed comprehensively, as today we should focus on the need behind the need.
4. Contracting for Success Segment- as any cooperation should be confirmed and all requirements should be considered, such segment couldn't be overlooked on this summit. There are many risks and pitfalls managers can avoid by signing a Contract.
5. VOTOC- Voice of the Outsourcing Customer Segment - this segment is a chance for buyers to say what they think about outsourcing. They can share an experience discussing the most important aspects of collaboration that should be considered by service providers. Also buyers can ask vendors to clarify any related to outsourcing issues.
Service Provider Summit is a good opportunity both for buyers and vendors in the outsourcing area. Ukraine is very popular country among people who want to outsource software development services. Thus, QArea mangers seek for the ways on how to improve their outsourcing policy.
QArea is a software outsourcing company that develops Web, Mobile and Desktop Applications. QArea is in outsourcing industry since 2001. As QArea is located in Ukraine, this is a nearshore company for European companies and an offshore provider for American, Australian, Chinese companies. QArea have 4 representative offices in USA, Czech Republic, Malta and France. QArea offers three business models for their customers: Dedicated Team, Time & Material, and Fixed Costs. There are 200 developers and testers in the QArea team. Microsoft, Skype, the Huffington Post, eBay and more are among their clients.
QArea Group is software development outsourcing company that has highly qualified and profound knowl More..edge team of specialists in a wide range of IT outsourcing services: mobile application development, web development, Java and .NET development and software testing. QArea disposes about 200 qualified professionals who have successfully implemented sophisticated projects.Less..
8950 W.OLYMPIC BLVD, #537, Beverly Hills, CA
Phone : 3103889334
Published in:Events / Trade Shows
Published On:January 30, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
9XO Associates with Songdew for Promoting Independent Music Videos
Taste Of Key West Returns To Entice Tourists With Tempting Treats
Celebrate Your Independence From Bad Desserts With Key Lime Pie
FIXE FORCE Launch Party May 3rd
CDN Solutions Group Participates in CeBIT Australia 2014 from 5th - 7th May