Zoho Announces Zoho Show 3.0
Refresh of Online Presentation Tool Focuses on Visual Appeal, Effortless Creation, Anywhere Delivery, Cutting-edge Technology
Pleasanton, CA (I-Newswire) September 28, 2011 - Helping people work online, Zoho today announced Zoho Show 3.0, the latest version of the company’s online presentation application. The refresh of Zoho Show harnesses new features and cutting-edge technologies to let users effortlessly create visually appealing presentations and deliver them anywhere. An online presentation and a preview of Zoho Show 3.0 are available at http://zoho.to/zshow3. A video tour of Zoho Show 3.0 is available on YouTube at http://zoho.to/oTy0qQ.
“Rapid improvements in browser, rendering, layout and other technologies are helping us close the gap between desktop and online apps like Zoho Show,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “Our users expect rich functionality while working online, so we leverage the latest technologies to ensure the best possible application and user experience. Zoho Show 3.0 is the latest and one of the more striking examples of our efforts.”
Showing Off Zoho Show 3.0
Zoho Show 3.0 focuses on four distinct categories that improve both the user experience and the resulting presentations. All features of Zoho Show 3.0 can be found in the preview release available now at http://zoho.to/zshow3. Users, however, will not be able to save presentations created or edited with Zoho Show 3.0 until that version’s upcoming, final release. Zoho Show 3.0 highlights include:
Visual appeal features such as:
• Dynamic shapes that can be created and then modified.
• Rich image editing features such as brightness, contrast, re-coloring and crop.
• Rich text editing that offers expanded bullet options, line spacing, vertical alignment and multiple column support.
• Transitions and animations that feature a gallery of slide transition effects and enhanced animation effects.
• Shape effects such as shadow, reflection, gradients and more.
• Advanced formatting features for customizing images inserted in shapes.
Effortless creation highlights such as:
• Rich user interface with strategically placed tabs and toolbars, flexible navigation and single-click access to most features.
• Document fidelity ensures accurate import and export of presentations in PPTX, PPT, PPSX, PPS, SXI and ODP formats.
• Enhanced design features such as instant preview of styles applicable to shapes and fine-grain control over the look and feel of the presentation.
• Slide design supports portrait and landscape modes.
• Multiple object management lets users select objects on a slide; organize them using align and distribute options; and instantly apply shadows, reflections and other attributes.
Anywhere delivery features such as:
• Real-time collaboration takes advantage of Zoho’s web messaging framework to let users chat with collaborators and instantly see all changes to a presentation.
• Broadcast capabilities let users view, chat and collaborate on presentations, regardless of geographic location.
• Embed and share options make presentations available in webpages and to select users and groups.
Cutting-edge technology highlights such as:
• Efficient new storage format based on Google’s data interchange format (Protobuf) to occupy less space and use less bandwidth.
For more information on Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com and watch “What is Zoho?” To get breaking Zoho news, visit and subscribe to the RSS feed at http://blogs.zoho.com, and follow the company on Twitter at @zoho and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zoho.
Zoho news releases: http://www.zoho.com/in-the-news.html
Zoho product videos: http://www.zoho.com/product_videos.html
Zoho general videos: http://www.zoho.com/videos.html
Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
Zoho Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of award-winning online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over five million users rely on Zoho for their Business, Productivity & Collaboration needs and actively connect via Forums, Blogs, Facebook and Twitter. To date, Zoho has launched 26 different applications which include several online office applications such as Writer, Sheet, Show and Mail along with a host of business applications ranging from CRM to Projects, Invoice and Meeting. These applications are offered directly via Zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho is a division of ZOHO Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, which also provides IT Management Software (ManageEngine with 50,000 customers) and a Network Management Suite (WebNMS with 25,000 Tier 1 carrier deployments). With headquarters in Pleasanton, CA and offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing, ZOHO Corp. serves the technology needs of millions of customers worldwide. For more information about ZOHO Corp., please visit www.zohocorp.com.
5200 Franklin Drive Suite 500
Tags:search Online Collaboration Business Applications Zoho online applications unified search actionable search online productivity EMA Zoho Show
Published On:September 28, 2011
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Toner Cartridge Barn Introduces New Compatible Brother TN-360 (TN-330) Laser Toner
Letter UP Word Game, Featured On Facebook App Center
TechnoScore Further Consolidates Its Magento Solutions Offerings
Macro Sensors Introduces LVDT/RVDT Signal Conditioner with Analog and RS485 Outputs, Extended 5 Year Warranty
LiquidLEDs Outs New and Brighter Variant of G125 LED Light Bulb