Writing On The IPad: 10 Good Reasons For The Apps By Infovole
Textkraft, Schreibkraft and Easy Writer (Wortkraft) available in Version 2.0!
Neuss (I-Newswire) September 13, 2012 - With today's release of the Schreibkraft update all iPad text editors by infovole are now available in Version 2.0.
The apps are equipped with outstanding features, such as offline dictionaries, synonyms, WYSIWYG print dialogs, PDF export, full-text search with SASR™ technology and tons of import and export options. However, the thoughtful editing tools make the apps even more special, since they make writing on the iPad much more comfortable.
A countdown for the little indispensableness ...
10. A button for the use of capital and small initial letters: The annoying navigating back to the beginning of the word is in the past. Pressing the button multiple times switches between upper- and lower case and capital letters.
9. The bracket button places brackets and quotation marks around the text selection or the current sentence (when there is no text selection) and places the cursor automatically between brackets to fill them with text.
8. A button that sets all diacritical marks automatically. With the éüç button, voila becomes voilá, manana becomes mañana and Tur becomes Tür. By pressing the button multiple times, various spellings and possible diacritical marks are displayed.
7. A tool for quick text selection: Word, sentence and paragraph - just a tap! The text selection can be easily expanded to the right and to the left without any finger fractures.
6. An additional button for all special characters and symbols that are missing or hardly accessible on the iPad's keyboard.
5. 10 cursor keys - like on a "real" keyboard - place the cursor exactly where the user wants it, whilst others are still waiting for the magnifying glass when navigating with their fingers.
4. The spell-aid button jumps to the next unknown or wrong word. This way even in large texts typos can be easily detected.
3. With the undo/redo feature one can try various phrasings. Undo or redo multiple steps? No problem!
2. For PC users that don't want to completely adjust themselves: The forward-delete button discards the character ahead of the cursor's position.
1. Quickly look up something at the top or end of the text? With a tap, the jump-back button immediately jumps back to the latest cursor position.
All features of the writing apps at a glance: www.infovole.de/en/
Textkraft - the language specialist - contains an extensive dictionary with synonyms and possible follow-ups.
Schreibkraft is the first multilingual word processor: It speaks 10 languages in 14 county-specific flavors without switching keyboards.
Easy Writer (Wortkraft) is not language bound: Simple and comfortable writing on the iPad, at best price.
The app Word-2-Text converts Word documents into plain text files which can be directly opened in other apps.
Infovole puts it's main focus on cross-platform software development, localization and creative app marketing. These services can also be booked. Infovole GmbH was founded in 2010 and is based in Neuss, Germany. For more information please visit http://www.infovole.de/en/.
Phone +49 (2131) 133 85 45
Breite Str. 6‐8
41460 Neuss / Germany
About Infovole GmbH
Breite Str. 6-8
Phone : 0049 2131 133 85 45
Published On:September 13, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.