GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Biosurfactants Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
Global Biosurfactants Market is expected to reach USD 2,308.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Escalating consumer preference towards the use of bio-based products, particularly in Europe and North America is expected to increase biosurfactant penetration. In addition, stringent regulatory policies are further expected to augment the biosurfactant demand over the next six years.
Methyl Ester Sulfonate (MES) was the largest consumed biosurfactant, accounting for 33.26% of the 344 kilo ton global market in 2013. Its superior properties in terms of foaming and stability as compared to other surfactants make it ideally suited for use in household detergents. Other key biosurfactants include Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG), Sorbitan Esters and Sucrose Esters, with combined demand estimated at 115 kilo tons in 2013.
The report "Biosurfactants Market Analysis and Segment Forecast To 2020," is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biosurfactants-industry
Inquiry Before Buying @ grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/20
Further key findings from the study suggest:
1. The global biosurfactant market is expected to reach 462 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2014 to 2020.
2. Household detergent was the largest application segment, consuming 153.5 kilo tons of biosurfactants in 2013. Growing demand for sustainable products in cleaning applications is expected to boost the demand for biosurfactants over the forecast period.
3. Personal care applications are expected to gain significant share owing to the growing market for these products in Asia Pacific. In addition, growing consumer awareness regarding benefits of bio-based personal care products is expected to have a positive influence on the market. The demand for biosurfactants in personal care is expected to reach 50.7 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2014 to 2020.
4. Europe was the largest regional market for biosurfactants, with consumption of 178.9 kilo tons in 2013. High consumer awareness and demand for bio-based products is a key reason for the high penetration of biosurfactants. Asia Pacific was a relatively small market in 2013 but is expected to gain significant share over the next six years owing to the presence of large manufacturing industries in the region.
5. The global biosurfactants market is consolidated with the top five companies catering to nearly 90% of global demand. Key players in the market include BASF Cognis, Ecover, Urumqui Unite, Saraya and MG Intobio.
Request Sample of This Report @ grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biosurfactants-industry/request
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Biosurfactants market on the basis of application, product and region:
i. Biosurfactants Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Household Detergents
- Personal Care
- Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
- Food Processing
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Other Markets
ii. Biosurfactants Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Methyl Ester Sulfonates (MES)
- Alkyl Polyglucosides (APG)
- Sorbitan Esters
- Sucrose Esters
iii. Biosurfactants Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Powder Coatings Market Analysis By Application (Automotive, Consumer Goods, General Industry, Architectural, Furniture) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/powder-coatings-market-analysis ) Growing support for the use of powder coatings in comparison to conventional liquid paints by regulatory agencies such as EPA and REACH on account of negligible VOC emissions is expected to be a key driver for market growth. In addition, growing application demand with regards to automotive, appliances and consumer goods is also expected to drive powder coating sales over the next six years.
Gelatin Market Analysis By Raw Material (Pig Skin, Bovine Hides, Bones), By Application (Food & Beverage, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Photography, Cosmetics) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/gelatin-market-analysis ) global market for gelatin is expected to reach USD 3.18 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumption in applications such as food and beverage, nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals is expected to be critical for market development over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519