Western Europe Power Market Trends Analysis to 2020 By MarketResearchReports
New Market Research Report Added In MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database Power Markets in Western Europe to 2020 - Development of a Fully Integrated and Liberalized Electricity Market System to Increase Competitiveness
Albany,NewYork (I-Newswire) January 28, 2013 - GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research report, Power Markets in Western Europe to 2020 - Development of a Fully Integrated and Liberalized Electricity Market System to Increase Competitiveness and Improve Efficiency in the Region.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the power market in Western Europe, covering 10 countries: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Ireland. The report covers the cumulative installed capacity and power generation from thermal, renewable, hydro and nuclear resources between 2005 and 2020 in these countries.
It also looks at the regulatory frameworks, overall policies in the power sector and power infrastructure for each of the countries covered. Lists of the foremost active and upcoming national-level power plants and competitive landscape are also given.
- The national power markets of the key countries of Western Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Ireland
- Historical and forecast figures for the installed capacity and power generation of each of the aforementioned countries, from 2005 to 2020
- Analysis of the macroeconomic factors and the import and export scenarios for each country from 2005 to 2011
- The demand and consumption scenario and annual electricity consumption figures for each country from 2005 to 2020
- Top active and upcoming power projects for thermal power, hydropower, nuclear power and renewable power
- An overview of the regulatory structure and infrastructure for each country, including transmission and distribution networks from 2005 to 2020, as well as grid interconnections
- The competitive landscape in all 10 power markets
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions based on strong historical and forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities in Western Europes major power markets
- Understand the impact of power regulations and government policies to devise market entry plans
- Assess the upcoming power projects in each country, which will help you to analyze strategic locations for business expansion and identify prospective manufacturers and suppliers
- Evaluate the potential of emerging markets to quantify the return on investments they offer
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketres More..earchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.Less..
State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Phone : +1-518-618-1030
Published On:January 28, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
The Travis Perkins Group Saves North West Community Projects More Than £20,000 in 2012
“Greene Going Green: An Extreme Home Makeover”
More Than 200 Years To Hit 2020 Targets, According To Latest Decc Statistics On Green Deal
UGE’s Innovation Continues as It Unveils Newest Model of Distributed Wind Turbine
UK Environmental Laboratories Achieve Steady 4.8% Growth