There are a variety of wallpaper decorating ideas can use in home. Gone are the days when wallpaper was reserved for walls alone.
There are a variety of wallpaper decorating ideas can use in home. Gone are the days when wallpaper was reserved for walls alone. It is easy to take favorite wallpaper or a leftover piece and put it center stage on the back of stairs or shelves to add unique style and personality to decor. This is an easy way to infuse a little more color and patten into space without committing to an entire wallpapered wall.
If having stairs with no carpet, this is the perfect decorating idea that will add some serious fun and style to home.
1. Measure and cut wallpaper to size.
2. Apply with heavy duty double stick tape or spray adhesive. Don't need to use wallpaper paste for this one. A good adhesive will work just fine.
3. Use a poly-acrylic sealer over the top of the paper to make sure it stands up to the the wear and tear of all those feet.
This easy project will have telling all guests to "come on up."
Here is an easy wallpaper decorating idea that will add a fun pop of color and pattern to any space. Try adding a great patterned paper to the back of a shelf or cabinet. Don't even need to use real wallpaper for this one. Any quality craft or wrapping paper will work great as well.
1. Measure and cut paper to size.
2. Apply paper to back of the shelf using strong double stick tape.
It's that easy to take furniture already have to the next level. This simple addition of paper can really make a big impact in any space.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4927141