VoIP Reseller Having Advantage of VoIP Services with Choosing Multiple Program
we can say VoIP helps to reduce calling cost and can be utilized by corporates, companies who require international or multiple calling and can assist in reducing their call charges and nowadays most companies are putting their services on VoIP.
London (I-Newswire) January 2, 2014 - With advantage of new and user friendly technologies we are now making international or remote callsat a feasibly low rate and with ease of simpler operation. VoIP services can be used by using internet connection (in PC which has particular VoIP software installed) and suitable dialer which has compatibility with installed VoIP software. After downloading or purchasing, we have various such dialersthat can be downloaded and used to connect and make International calls from PC or smart phone, few examples of dialers are ITEL (which has Itel MD, New Voice Link and Itel New MD), MOSIP (which has Android, Nokia etc), GPLEX, ACE and PC to Phone dialer.
Detailing VoIP reseller multi-level plan:
VoIP resellers are having beneficiary of choosing the plans which benefits them the most and they are divided into 3 segments. These plans have to be chosen carefully as there are various features which vary as per reseller requirement:
• Level 1: This level gives you the leverage to resell VoIP services to users and thus creating direct user links which can promote reseller branding.
• Level 2: In this level a reseller is provided VoIP services which have to be provided to already defined and registered user and so network expansion has limitation thus revenue generated is limited.
• Level 3: This is the hieratically top level in which you get advantage of making reseller in Level-1 and Level-2 and have full authority to make new reseller with multiple end user connection.
VoIP Reseller features:-
• The charges are fixed on it's per minute usage in all destinations.
• Some specific network destinations have special offers.
• Earnings are made on min. amount per minute usage, thus
longer the use longer is earning.
• It has leverage of choosing billing increment type for its users.
• Fixed Margins also provide Earnings source.
VoIP Reseller advantages:-
• Real time Orders can be provisioned.
• Enables use of own Brand name in selling VoIP.
• Configuration manuals are easy to implement.
• Session Initiation Protocol Proxy is free to customize.
• VoIP provides good Quality on less On-tariff calling charges.
we can say VoIP helps to reduce calling cost and can be utilized by corporates, companies who require international or multiple calling and can assist in reducing their call charges and nowadays most companies are putting their services on VoIP as it has a fixed monthly cost attached to it on which multiple communication modes can be used. Also no extra IT manpower is required to troubleshoot errors as a specific customer care caters to such issues and you also have facility of recording and analyzing the call data for feedback.
59A KINGSTON ROAD
Phone : +44-1189143101
Published On:January 2, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
The Convenient Phone Remote
Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs HTC One (M8)
New Phones Coming Out
Amazon Decided to Release Smartphone
Voxvalley Technologies 2013-2014 Fiscal Year Summary