Truphone Launches in Hong Kong, Poland and Germany
Truphone, the only mobile operator in the world that expands the reach of businesses beyond the borders of their home country, today announces the expansion of its 'Truphone Zone' to include Germany, Hong Kong and Poland.
London (I-Newswire) September 30, 2013 - The arrival of the network will transform the way global businesses communicate with these countries, by breaking down country borders and providing customers with multiple international numbers on one SIM card.
Founded in the UK by James Tagg, Truphone is a global service designed to make it easier, simpler and more flexible for international enterprises, and frequent travellers, to stay connected.
Truphone customers in Germany, Hong Kong and Poland can now enjoy the following:
1. One SIM, multiple international numbers. Truphone brings global contacts closer by managing multiple international numbers on one SIM card. Having a local number for foreign countries not only means business people never have to swap SIM cards again when they travel, but also means they can call and be easily reached by their global business partners, wherever they are. The numbers are all managed intelligently by the system, all a user ever has to do is press call.
2. Keep connected in the 'Truphone Zone'. Truphone helps business people stay connected and increases productivity by allowing all customers to treat the countries in the 'Truphone Zone' - Germany, Poland, Hong Kong, UK, US, Australia and the Netherlands - as their home territory. Truphone's voice, data and SMS tariff plans treat all Truphone countries as a single territory, so businesses can talk and surf like a local within the Truphone Zone. What's more, users experience the faster data speeds and superior voice quality they get at home, even when they are abroad.
3. Be more productive outside the 'Truphone Zone'. Truphone provides optional regional bundles of voice, text and data for Asia Pacific, North America and European regions. These help people be more productive by staying connected with their mobiles when doing business abroad.
4. A coherent, global service. Truphone offers a global service experience by providing 24/7 customer service support in multiple languages, and proactively monitors global network performance to help resolve network issues before customers are impacted.
5. One service, one world. Businesses that switch to Truphone can add people from multiple countries onto one global bundle - all united with a single, multi-currency bill. No other network does this.
Steve Robertson, CEO at Truphone, said: "The information age is global, and it's mobile; but much of the world's telecommunications industry is rooted in single-country silos. International businesses need a mobile operator that supports their global nature. That's why Truphone has built the world's only unified global mobile network infrastructure - it means that people can stay as connected as they need to be, wherever they are."
"We're thrilled to bring these advantages to more European countries and we're especially proud to expand the Truphone Zone to Asia for the first time," continued Robertson. "We know that Hong Kong businesses have a real need to be connected around the Asian region, and we're delighted to be able to offer the first viable business class solution."
Phone : 0207 025 2720
Published On:September 30, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
KEYMILE Takes Over HYTEC Gertebau GmbH
Galaxy S4's Online Campaigns Influenced Customers 30 Times More Than Moto X's
New ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Centre Software Focuses on Needs of Large Customers
Ecosmob Technologies Reinforces Customized Solutions For Voice Broadcasting Services
Best Smart Phone Devices