Toxic Mold Public Health Warning Issued Worldwide by Mold Experts Phillip and Divine Fry
Professional Industrial Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry warn homeowners, rental tenants, employers, and employees to be aware of the severe health problems that they can suffer as the result of exposure to elevated levels of indoor toxic mold.
Montrose, Michigan (I-Newswire) February 7, 2014 - Professional Industrial Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry warn homeowners, rental tenants, employers, and employees to be aware of the severe health problems that they can suffer as the result of exposure to elevated levels of indoor toxic mold growth.
On February 7, 2014, Professional Industrial Hygienists, Certified Environmental Hygienists, and mold consultants Phillip and Divine Fry issued a worldwide toxic mold health warning to wake up homeowners, commercial building owners, employers, and rental tenants to the extreme health dangers of their exposure to elevated levels of toxic mold growth in their houses, condominiums, apartments, commercial buildings, and workplaces.
Since 1999 the Frys and their international firm EnviroFry have provided mold inspection, testing, removal, and remediation nationwide in the USA, Canada-wide, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
The Frys' alert asks residential and commercial property owners and tenants everywhere in the world to ask themselves these six key home and workplace mold investigation questions:
1. Is y-o-u-r home or workplace part of the fifty percent (50%) of all occupied buildings that have hidden toxic mold growth inside heating/air conditioning equipment and ducts, walls, ceilings, floors, carpeting, attic, crawl space, basement, garage, and furnishings?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that half of all USA homes have a serious mold problem. The mold infestation percentage is far higher than fifty percent in many Asian nations.
2. Do any of y-o-u-r family members, employees, or work associates suffer any of these chronic (on-going) mold health problems that have been identified by the U.S. government and mold doctors as the top mold illnesses-tiredness, depression, headaches, memory problems, mental reasoning problems, feeling disconnected from the world around you, asthma, allergies or allergic reactions, upper respiratory problems, wheezing, coughing, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, eye symptoms, fungal infections, skin rashes or open sores?
3. Does y-o-u-r home or workplace now have (or in the past) roof leaks, siding leaks, plumbing leaks, air conditioning condensation drip pan or drain pipe leaks, window leaks or condensation, or other water intrusion problems?
4. Do any of y-o-u-r bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans or dryer vent into walls, ceilings, floors, basement, crawl space, or anywhere other than directly to the outdoors?
5. Have y-o-u not thoroughly cleaned out the insides of y-o-u-r window or wall air conditioners and/or central air conditioning equipment and ducts at least quarterly or semi-annually?
6. Have had no mold inspection and mold testing of the house, condominium, apartment, or workplace in the past year by a qualified mold professional?
If a homeowner, commercial building owner, employer, or rental tenant answers "yes" to one or more of these questions, the property owner or occupant's family or employees would benefit health-wise from a thorough physical mold inspection and mold testing of the home or workplace and its heating/cooling system by a Professional Industrial Hygienist, Certified Environmental Hygienist, and/or Certified Mold Inspector. Visit the worldwide hygienist and inspector directory certifiedmoldinspectors.com.
Learn all about toxic mold health, mold testing, and mold removal at moldinspector.com, which has provided 300 pages of mold information online since 1999. EnviroFry co-manager Phillip Fry is the author of five mold advice ebooks available for purchase online at moldmart.net.
To schedule y-o-u-r home or workplace's mold inspection and testing anywhere in the USA or Canada, please email Mr. Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him toll-free (USA and Canada) 1-866-300-1616, or visit the EnviroFry website moldexpertconsultants.com.
For mold inspections anywhere in China, the Philippines or elsewhere in Southeast Asia, contact Certified Environmental Hygienists Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing email@example.com or phoning 63-927-888-2113 in Cebu, Philippines, or visit the Taylor's website real-estate.ph.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970
About EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Published On:February 7, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Liberty Building Forensics Group Completes Expert Witness Work for Pegasus Landings
Dumpster Dumping Is Often Cheapest & Best Mold Remediation, Advises Environmental Hygienist Fry
McKenney's, Inc. Offers Retrocommissioning (RCx) Services to Improve Building Operations
Houston Contractor Has Best-in-Class Quality Control
Mold Removal Often Fails To Get Rid of Mold Infestations, Warns Environmental Hygienist Fry