Top 10 Colors for Bridesmaid Dresses 2013
For choosing the color of bridesmaid clothing, it is important to select one that complements the color of the bride's gown and also matches the overall motif of the occasion.
New York (I-Newswire) August 30, 2013 - Traditionally, bridal gowns and bridesmaid gown are white. But today, a spectrum of could be used for bridesmaid dresses. For choosing the color of bridesmaid clothing, it is important to select one that complements the color of the bride's gown and also matches the overall motif of the occasion. It should also match the skin color of the bridesmaid. This is a rundown of top 10 colors for Homecoming Dresses 2013.
• Mint- This pale green shade is a popular color for bridesmaid gown this year because of its refreshing appeal to the eyes. It blends well with the white bridal gown and does not contrast with colorful flower bouquets.
• Coral- This orange beach-like shade gained tremendous popularity in the runway for 2013. But in the aisle, it is also selected among the top colors for wedding gown especially for weddings celebrated during warm weather.
• Emerald green- This dark green shade is a flattering and luxurious shade for wedding gowns for bridesmaid.
• Bright purple- Violet and purple have been a staple color in most weddings for quite a while. But for bridesmaid wear 2013, designers prefer bright purple or the almost-neon shade especially for beach weddings.
• Blush- This pale pink shade make flattering and very feminine bridesmaid gown. This is very suitable for garden weddings which feature many colors in flower arrangements and banquets.
• Dark Blue- The dark blue color for bridesmaid gown 2013 is very preppy for seaside weddings. This is also gorgeous for casual and formal weddings.
• Black- Even though black is rarely used for bridesmaid wearing, it is increasing popularity in the entourage. The black bridesmaid dresses is a more formal version of the LBD or little black dress. This color looks great on many skin tones and looks very formal with lace.
• Gray- Like black, gray is also increasingly being incorporated in the color of the wedding entourage. It is good for bridesmaid dresses because it blends and matches with whatever color scheme is used for the wedding.
• Nude- This pale neutral shade is the most popular color for bridesmaid dresses 2013 next to the traditional color white. It is gorgeous to pair with all-white bouquets. It also complements the white gown of the bride but can surely stand out on its own as well.
• White- The traditional color white is still the top color for bridesmaid dresses. The twist now is to wear shorter white gowns for bridesmaid to highlight the long gown of the bride.
Founded in 2010, Didobridal now has a more than three years experience in the wedding dresses, homec More..oming dresses and bridesmaid dresses and has enjoyed a good reputation because of its high quality product and good customer's service. Didobridal always does its best to offer the best wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses with super quality and low price to its customers. And now, didobridal has become a well known site for wedding dresses.Less..
Published On:August 30, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.