Thinking of Selling Your House? Why Use a Realtor Vs. For Sale By Owner
The New Year is here! Is selling Your House one of Your New Years Resolutions? Find out why Here are some things to think about when deciding whether to sell By Owner or Use a Realtor
Ontario (I-Newswire) January 17, 2014 - Some homeowners are tempted to try selling their property without the help of a real estate agent (this is called FSBO: For Sale By Owner). The reality is that selling real estate is a complex and highly specialized field. If you are like most, your home is your biggest asset. An agent will help steer you clear of the many pitfalls, and most importantly, will save you time and money. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with an agent:
- Your agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- Your agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- Your agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (everything from putting up the for sale sign and taking care of paperwork). This saves you time and ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- Your agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- Your agent is an experienced negotiator and will work to get you the best price possible.
- Your agent has access to all of the latest tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
- Your agent can recommend the best ways to improve your home's curb appeal.
By Selling by Owner you can Actually be doing a dis-service to yourself by not selling it quickly due to a lack of exposure to the right qualified buyers. Meaning, more Mortgage payments, utilities costs, and most importantly you could miss your opportunity to buy your dream house!
Contact me today for a free home evaluation and to see how I can help you to sell your house quickly and for the most money. Giving you the opportunity to get moved into your new house even faster!
Adrian Martino Real Estate Sales Representative
About Royal LePage Credit Valley
Royal LePage Credit Valley
1-10045 Hurontario Street
Phone : 416-791-9707
Tags:realtor residential real estate buying a house Selling a house Brampton Houses GTA Houses How to Sell a House Reliable Realtor House Market
Published On:January 17, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Verified Credentials, Inc. Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle's PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 9.2
Signature Realty & Management, Inc. Announces a New Dedicated Phone Line for the Accounting Department
Oliver Wight Sponsor Singapore S&OP Innovation Summit
MBK Media Group Announces Availability of Luxury Business Cards
IOR Receives Circle of Excellence Award