The Woo Group To Open Shenzhen Composite Index Fund
The Woo Group is pleased to announce the creation of its Shenzhen Composite Index Fund, which will look to ride the next wave of Chinese growth, in healthcare and technology firms
Hong Kong (I-Newswire) August 16, 2013 - The Shanghai Composite, mainland China´s main benchmark, is down more than 5% on the year and the Hang Seng in Hong Kong has not fared much better. But a smaller index in Southern China, the Shenzhen Composite Index has gone against the trend and is up more than 14% on the year and is one of the best performing markets in Asia. While the Shanghai Composite is mainly composed of large state owned companies the Shenzhen market is mainly composed of younger small and middle sized private companies. The market also has many small technology sector firms, making it similar to the Nasdaq in the United States.
The index fund will be comprised of 40 firms, which analysts at The Woo Group believe will outperform this already thriving market. The fund will be actively managed and periodically rebalanced to ensure the highest levels of profit. Initially, 60% of the fund will be invested into technology, healthcare and, property development firms; the remaining 40% will be divided amongst a broad range of sectors.
"We at The Woo Group believe that the drivers of the next phase of Chinese growth will not be the megalithic industrial and financial stocks traded in Shanghai but smaller technology companies, property developers and healthcare firms with large growth potential. Although economic growth is slowing in China and there are concerns over the stability of the banking system, our analysts are confident that our new Shenzhen Composite Index Fund will generate consistent profits," said Chief Executive Officer Jason Woo during a telephone interview on Thursday.
About The Woo Group
The Woo Group is commissioned by its client base to collate accurate, dependable equity research dat More..a.
The Woo Group was established in Hong Kong in 2002 to provide financial research support services to its clientele here in Asia. We are now a global brand, with clients in over 50 countries.Less..
The Woo Group
Two International Finance Centre,
8 Finance Street, Hong Kong
Phone : +852 5808 0780
Published On:August 16, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
OmniBurst Media Announces Winners of Startup TV's Video Pitch Contest
Can Debt Consolidation Loans for Bad Credit Get Americans Out of Debt?
New Investing Book Details Strategies for a Secure Financial Future Anyone Can Use
Christmas Gift Registries Changing Traditional Gifting Trends in Australia
Property Management Company Opens Las Vegas Location