The Myths and Miracles of Garlic with Nutrilite
Garlic has been used extensively in herbal medicine for centuries with a reputation for preventing or treating everything from the common cold and flu to the plague.
London (I-Newswire) August 31, 2012 - Garlic has been used extensively in herbal medicine for centuries with a reputation for preventing or treating everything from the common cold and flu to the plague. In order to de-mystify the so-called “wonder drug” Nutrilite, a leading vitamins and dietary supplements brand from Amway, has listed its benefits below…
1. Garlic fights infections and boosts immunity against colds and flu as it is a natural antibiotic
2. A daily dose of garlic provides broad nutritional coverage and a balance of essential vitamins and minerals
3. Garlic helps to protect the heart and blood vessels
4. Allicin (found in garlic) helps relax blood vessels and keeps blood flowing easily (National Academy of Sciences by the University of Alabama)
5. Garlic is said to prevent acne due to its antibiotic and blood cleansing properties
6. According to Dr Kurscheid, a leading Nutrition specialist, freshly crushed garlic is best for maximum health benefits but if you find this difficult to include in your everyday diet, you may want to consider a supplement
7. The Nutrilite Garlic supplement is odourless so you can have all the health benefits without the unpleasant side effects…
Nutrilite is the world’s number one selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand. Part of the Amway Group portfolio, it is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest and process plants on its own certified organic farms and its products are enjoyed by millions of customers in over 55 countries, including the athletes at AC Milan. In May 2012 Amway announced an investment of nearly $180 million in U.S. manufacturing expansion to meet Nutrilite’s increasing global demand.
Phone : 02079349030
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:August 31, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
National Senior Wii Bowling Day
Boost Male Performance by Reading the Signs Right: Decoding a Partner’s Signals
InnerMovement Chiropractic Moves To A New Home In Downtown Glendale California
New Gym Concept: Hate Gyms But Love Fitness?
Naturesce Successfully Launches On Amazon.com