The European Commission Organises Three Events For October 2013
DG Connect, European Commission and ePractice.eu jointly organise a series of eGovernment events in Brussels, Belgium: Improving Organisational Processes, Green eGovernment & eParticipation
Belgium (I-Newswire) September 11, 2013 - DG Connect, European Commission and ePractice.eu jointly organise the upcoming eGovernment events in Brussels, Belgium:
• Making eGovernment work: Improving Organisational Processes, 1 October 2013 will facilitate the exchange of experiences from the modernisation of public administrations and the improvement of organisational processes. Related information may be read at http://www.epractice.eu/en/events/improvingorganisationalprocesses
• eParticipation: ICT empowering citizens, 15 October 2013 will highlight ways to empower citizens in the decision-making process with the view to further strengthen democratic processes. Related information may be read at http://www.epractice.eu/en/events/eparticipation
• Green eGovernment: Making public administration greener with eGovernment, 16 October 2013 will address how improvement of public organisation processes can be accompanied by 'green' policies and thus result to carbon footprint savings. Related information may be read at http://www.epractice.eu/en/events/green-egovernment
These free events are open to industries, businesses, stakeholders, practitioners, researchers, experts and public administration officials that are involved in LSP projects and 'smart growth' initiatives. It is also open to businesses and/or citizens who interact with them: project implementers; European Commission officers; ePractice members etc.
Join us for a fruitful discussion about business and usage opportunities accruing from these events and learn how to be active participants in the improvement of organisational processes, strengthening democratic processes and supporting carbon footprint savings.
Registration for this event is available through the above mentioned links following the creation of an ePractice.eu account.
The venue: Avenue de Beaulieu 25, 1160 Brussels
Date & time: 9:30-5:00
ePractice.eu Communication Team
Note to Editors:
1. Please disseminate accordingly to all interested parties and/or upload on the relevant blog; website; forum. If an 'Events' section is available, kindly include this event in the Agenda.
2. Please refer to the organisers as the ePractice.eu Communication Team.
3. For further information contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
Published On:September 11, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Another Local Government Success for Asidua's Customer Contact Platform
Anti Smoking Website Starts Petition to Stop FDA Corruption
CMC Government Supply Celebrates December 'Made In America' Month by Promoting American Companies and Products
Lance LoRusso To Sign Copies Of When Cops Kill At Adventure Outdoors On December 20th and 21st
CMC Government Supply Offers Numerous Products On GSA Contract