The Cutting Edge: Finally You Can Connect Any Gage and Display Data as Keyboard Entry on Your PC!
ASDQMS’s patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output has revolutionized the Quality Control field by simplifying and streamlining data collection
Michigan (I-Newswire) October 17, 2012 - The Universal SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output makes it easy to connect and collect data from any single RS232 device (scales, balances, force gages, calipers, bar code scanners, height gages and more!) and enter it into your PC easily and quickly. You can change any of the RS232 parameters yourself, including the specific parsing, baud rates, request commands and more.
As with Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc.'s (ASDQMS) other products, NO SOFTWARE WEDGE or configuration is required for our patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output! The simple plug and play set up allows you to enter data into any Windows application (Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer or any web application) without any complicated software packages. ASDQMS’s patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output makes your RS232 (or any brand of gage) data look like it was entered using a standard keyboard, eliminating painstaking manual data entry, saving valuable time and
ASDQMS’s patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output adds functionality to virtually any existing gage by allowing data collection in either static mode (instantaneous reading) or dynamic mode (MIN/MAX/TIR). Users can now trigger gage reading using the onboard pushbutton, footswitch, or host command. The best feature of all is that we use a common driver which comes with Windows and we draw power from the PC; the SmartCable gets its power via the PC’s USB serial port or Mitutoyo compatible systems, making it ideal for portable (roving) data collection (optional external power supply is available).The SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output comes in a cool blue translucent case, or black if requested.
- Low cost - great for entry level and advanced applications that collect and enter data into MS Excel or Web page applications
- Easy to use and configure
- Collect data faster, more accurately and save operator time on SPC checks
- Compact case with data send switch that fits in the palm of your hand
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- USB Keyboard requires NO SOFTWARE WEDGE programs
- Configure using internal rotary switches or commands stored in memory
- Access built-in setup menus using any terminal program such as HyperTerminal (we also include our ASDQMS Terminal program)
- Built in status LED so the operator will know when the data is sent and if the power is on from the USB port
- Configure baud rate, parity, stop bits, data delimiter, select field in string, and request command for device
- USB and RS-232 gage scanning rates up to 38700 Kbps
- Low power consumption – ASDQMS is going green!
- Supports any and all brands of gages or RS232 devices: MITUTOYO, STARRETT, MAHR FEDERAL, B&S, FOWLER, ONO-SOKKI, SYLVAC, PANAMETRICS, SARTORIUS, HEIDENHAIN, MICRO-VU, AMETEK, AIR GAGE, COMTORGAGE, EDMUNDS, MARPOSS, SONY, A&D, METRONICS, MECMESIN, OGP, TONICHI, TRIMOS, WACO, INSIZE, SPI, DYER, CDI, TESA, METRONICS, OHAUS, TOLEDO-METTLER, CHATILLON, and more
- CE Rated
- Prices starting at $169
We are the only interface company that has invested in new PATENT PENDING product development in the past few years based on our customers’ requests. Our customers’ feedback is important to us, and our patent pending product development shows this!
About Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc. (ASDQMS)
ASDQMS (Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc.) and its 25 years experience in data-collection application More.. and integration can help you eliminate the high cost of inconsistent quality by controlling your shop floor with SPC Software, Gage interfaces, Genesis Roving Data Collectors, Wireless Data Transfer and Gage Cables. Contact one of our consulting engineers, right now, to find out how ASDQMS can help your company. Contact the corporate offices at 248-370-9919.
You may visit ASDQMS on the Web at http://www.spcanywhere.com, and visit ASDQMS’s TV Network at http://www.youtube.com/asdqms.Less..
Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc. (ASDQMS)
360 East Maple Rd. Suite L, Troy, Mi
Phone : 248-370-9919
Published On:October 17, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
CFD Outsourcing Advances Rotation Machinery Analysis in Its Portfolio
HiTech Recommends Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Speed Engineering Analysis
Studio 2055 Announces Rebranding and New Website for Hope-Amundson Structural Engineers
HiTech Proposes Forecasting Changes in CFD for the Year 2013
Galion Lidar Delivers One Year of Bank-grade Wind Data from Asia’s First Offshore Lidar Platform