The Comprehensive Myanmar Travel Resource
Go-Myanmar.com is the first comprehensive and continually updated Myanmar (Burma) travel resource. It provides detailed information on domestic travel and accommodation, as well as online booking facilities and general travel advice.
Yangon (I-Newswire) August 26, 2013 - Go-Myanmar.com announces the official launch of the first comprehensive and continually updated Myanmar (Burma) travel resource.
Go-Myanmar.com (www.go-myanmar.com) has been created with the goal of simplifying travel in Myanmar for visitors to this emerging - and often challenging - country. Solid, up-to-the-minute information on places of interest, pricing, where to stay and how to get around is notoriously difficult to find, and even the latest travel books are by their nature out of date for such a fast-changing place.
"Until now, finding out about travel in Myanmar has involved trawling through dozens of blogs and forums, or hoping that your guide book is still correct," notes Marcus Allender, founder of Go-Myanmar.com. "This website has been created to address that need, with a wealth of continually updated country-wide information, photos and travel advice."
All of Go-Myanmar.com is free to access, and provides for a wide range of visitors. It features:
- Comprehensive destination information (www.go-myanmar.com/destinations) that is updated on a day-to-day basis, including the accessibility of border regions and remote parts of the country.
- Dedicated 'getting there' pages for all featured destinations around Myanmar. These include custom designed transport maps and detailed timetables for air, bus, train and boat routes.
- Online booking for all types of domestic travel and tours for a range of budgets (follow one of our suggested itineraries or create your own custom tour).
- Search functionality (by location and price) for over 400 hotels and guesthouses around the country providing phone, email and website details (where available).
- Information and travel tips (www.go-myanmar.com/essentials-information-and-tips) section with regularly updated advice on currency and exchange; telephone and internet; visas; electricity and shortages; safe travel; and much more.
- Dedicated blogs covering different aspects of the Myanmar travel experience.
Together with beautiful location photography and excellent writing by Myanmar-based contributors from the UK, US, Australia, Germany and Israel, in addition to Myanmar locals, Go-Myanmar.com provides a unique resource to help discover and organise your trip to this fascinating country.
About Go-Myanmar.com's founder, Marcus Allender
Before moving to Myanmar in Septembe More..r 2012, Marcus Allender worked in the press office and brand communications at The Economist, and as Marketing & PR manager at an online education start-up. He spent a month travelling in Myanmar in 2010, when he fell for the country's stunning scenery, rich culture and beautiful people.
As well as having extensive travel experience in Myanmar and a wide range of travel industry contacts, Marcus has undertaken PR and media work in Yangon, the commercial centre, and Naypyidaw, the capital.
Marcus is available for comment on Myanmar's fast-changing tourism and media industries. He can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone on +95 9401 596377Less..
413A, La Pyayt Wun Plaza, Alan Pya Pagoda Road, Dagon Township, Yangon
Phone : +95 9401 596377
Published On:August 26, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.