The Benefits Of An Internship With A Web Services Firm
One of the most important factors when it comes to choosing a career path is the viability of each industry where employment is being considered.
Atlanta, Georgia (I-Newswire) November 12, 2012 - One of the most important factors when it comes to choosing a career path is the viability of each industry where employment is being considered. This issue becomes actually becomes a necessity in fields that are undergoing drastic changes, whether the transformation is due to:
1) The outsourcing of jobs to offshore workers - This change is occurring in many industries, particularly those in manufacturing, textiles, and accounting.
2) Decreasing demand for an industry's products/services - Decreases in demand can occur due to either a slow economy or evolutionary changes. Construction jobs have decreased due to factors in the general economy while the demand for a product like Polaroid pictures has disappeared because of the advances in, and utility of, digital cameras.
3) Social and/or technological changes that favor new industries over traditional ones - These changes are reason that industries such as print and traditional publishing are losing jobs. One of the biggest examples of this shift is the discontinuation of Newsweek's print edition as they change over to 100% digital publishing.
A common thread that runs through many of the industries that are losing jobs is the same one creating jobs in others; the move toward an increasingly digitized economy. Job growth in companies working in digital industries has continued to grow steadily and the continuing migration toward digital formats for a wide variety of business and social purposes means these industries will be viable for years if not decades to come.
The key for anyone looking to enter this vibrant job environment is to start developing skills that are applicable toward employment in the digital economy. While high schools and colleges are continuing to broaden the courses they offer in these areas, one of the best ways to learn advanced skills is to start an internship with a company that specializes in IT, internet marketing, web design, and/or other internet applications.
Benefits of an internship include:
* Learning from professionals in each respective field
* Real world experience when applying techniques, strategies, and tactics
* Building experience that looks great on a resume'
* The potential to be hired by the firm where the internship was served
The digital economy is growing in terms of job demand, the need for advanced skill sets, and in the types of employment available. To learn more about how an internship can advance your career path, visit: http://www.gervaisgroupllc.com/contact-us/careers/view-careers.html or call (800) 381 9358.
About Gervais Group LLC
Gervais Group LLC is a full service IT consulting company committed to the success of each of its cl More..ients. To that end we work as your strategic partner, starting with a complete understanding of your business model, your products and/or services, your existing competition, and your ultimate goals.Less..
Gervais Group LLC
Gervais Group, LLC 3340 Peachtree
Rd Suite 1800 Atlanta
Phone : 8003819358
Published in:Internet Marketing
Published On:November 12, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Travel Wisconsin, Kid Friendly Tourist Attraction, Action Territory Family Fun Center - A Must on Your Family Vacation, Near Chicago
PRSA 'Best In Maryland' Website Award Goes to IMPACT Marketing & Public Relations
Ads in Russia Get Highest Clicks
Brick Street Software Receives Rave Reviews in Red Pill Email's 2014 Vendor Guide
What You Must Know About Brand Management