Stibo Systems Helps Mitchells & Butlers' Recipe for Success
New STEP Master Data Management System to Streamline Business Process for Food & Drink Product Information and Make Leading Restaurant and Pub Company More Agile.
UK, USA (I-Newswire) January 18, 2011 - Reading, UK - 7 January 2011 - Mitchells & Butlers, the leading operator of restaurants and pubs in the UK, has selected the STEP master data management platform from Stibo Systems to help improve its product information management for ingredients, suppliers, recipes and menus across its range of industry leading brands including Harvester, Vintage Inns and Toby Carvery.
The implementation of STEP will underpin Mitchells & Butlers' drive to develop its processes, systems and data quality in order to be able to make the best possible decisions regarding menus and drinks ranges, and to be more agile, rapid and responsive in going to market. STEP will support the restaurant menu change cycle, the on-boarding of products from the GS1UK datapool, as well as the development process for new recipes and menus.
With STEP as the central hub for numerous other applications in the Mitchells & Butlers landscape, the restaurant and pub company will significantly reduce duplication and errors in data maintenance.
Mike Sackman, IT director of Mitchells & Butlers said, "We put a number of vendors through a formal selection process and determined that Stibo Systems could best meet our MDM needs both now and in the future."
"It is very exciting to welcome Mitchells & Butlers to our customer community. We have a long history of supporting our customers' MDM strategies and we look forward to working with them for a long time", said Mark Thorpe, managing director at Stibo Systems UK.
About Mitchells & Butlers
• Mitchells & Butlers is the UK's leading restaurant and pub company with brands including Harvester, Toby Carvery, Vintage Inns, Premium Country Dining Group, Crown Carveries, Sizzling Pub Co., Browns, Miller & Carter, Metro Professionals, All Bar One, Nicholson's, O'Neill's and Ember Inns.
• The Company owns and operates around 1600 restaurants and pubs across the UK.
• With around 40,000 staff, Mitchells & Butlers serves approximately 125 million meals and 450 million drinks each year and is one of the largest operators within the UK's £70 billion eating and drinking out market.
• Further details are available on www.mbplc.com
About Stibo Systems
STEP is a critical component for companies that are improving their business proce More..sses and shortening time to market by pursuing a master data strategy. STEP is a unique combination of Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), and Cross-Channel Enterprise Publishing in one single platform with unified user interfaces to provide complete control over your information supply chain.
By combining multiple enterprise tools into one seamless application, STEP enables businesses to manage the entire product information lifecycle - including:
• Aggregating raw master data and digital assets from trading partners and disparate sources
• Enriching and governing the data and assets in a central repository
• Making consistent data and assets seamlessly available throughout the enterprise
• Publishing approved data to procurement, supply chain, logistics, marketing, merchandising, sales, distribution and support channels
• Delivering approved e-catalogs of data and assets to trading partners and data pools
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems delivers enterprise software solutions that help companies gather, manage and share product master data across the information supply chain. The STEP platform creates a single trusted source of information by eliminating duplicate data silos, turning departmental data into a strategic asset. STEP has been implemented by many of the world's leading manufacturers, distributors, retailers and service providers. With global operations, Stibo Systems is part of the privately held Stibo A/S group of companies. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.Less..
Phone : 678-595-3652
Published On:January 18, 2011
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.