Staten Island Plumbers Offering 10% Discount on DEP Violation, 3 Day Notice & 10 Day Notice Services
Staten Island Master Plumbers in NYC serving all 5 Boroughs is offering plumbing services for 10% discount on DEP Violation, 3 Day Notice & 10 Day Notice. Call (718) 725-9622 today for all your plumbing needs.
103-04 ROCKAWAY BLVD, OZONE PARK (I-Newswire) September 28, 2012 - First Choice Plumbing has been serving Staten Island Residential and Commercial customers for the last 25 years. FCP also serve the other Boroughs - Queens, Bronx, Manhattan & Brooklyn. Our Master plumbers are Licensed and Insured. Our costumer focus, value & quality differentiates us from the competition. Our licensed plumbers are trained, have the most latest plumbing equipment and always do a flawless job.
DEP Violations and Notices
Our expertise will assist you in the removal of existing violations that are issued by the various authorities. Authorities which can issue violations are (HPD)Housing Preservation & Development, (DOB) Department Of Buildings, Fire Department and many more are there. Call us today for a free quote and estimate of your violations.
Environmental Control Board Violations (ECB)
• Work Without a Permit
• Building Occupied without a Valid Certificate of Occupancy
• Violation removal can be contracted on a per-violation or per-building basis.
Various NYC DEP violations and Notices Emergency Services:
• 3 Day Notice: A NYC DEP (Department of Environmental Protection) Three Day Notice is generally a notice to repair a defective leaking water service. The DEP may at their discretion opt to extend the period of the notice, or take swifter action if an emergency condition is being created by the leak.
• 10 Day Notice: This notice is generally issued after the DEP has shut off a water service due to a failure to respond to a previous DEP notice or an emergency condition. A Ten Day Notice will result in a $500.00 DEP charge appearing on a future water bill. The property owner must respond to NYC DEP. If there is no response from the property owner the DEP can return to the site to permanently plug the service in question.
• DEP Cease and Desist Order: These notices involve defective house sewers that are creating roadway wash-outs, undermines, etc.
First Choice Plumbing understands your need to resolve your violation issues. Violation issues need to solve in urgency and as early as possible. Our experienced team of experts as shown below will resolve your violations in the best possible manner and will try to reduce your property damage:
• Licensed Master Plumbers
• Licensed Engineer
• Experienced Expediters
• Registered Architect
• Legally Insured General Contractor
• Licensed General Contractors
For more details please visit:
Our NYC Licensed master plumber will help you remove your violation. FCP specialize in ALL types of violations. DOB, ECB & DEP VIOLATIONS- Work without a permit, ILLegal conversions, Basement violations, Stop work orders, Boiler Violations. Affordable pricing Expedited service to meet cure dates. FCP handle your matter thoroughly from start to finish.
First Choice Plumbing provide same-day or next-day service against ten day notice plumbing violation. Please call (718) 614-4884 OR (718) 725-9622 at your convenience and allow us to perform our quality task and solve your plumbing violations problem. Alternatively you may contact us directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Services FCP offers
• Complete Plumbing and Drain Services
• Emergency Violation Removal Service
• Video Camera Pipe Inspection Service
• Residential and Commercial Services
• Installation of Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• Leaky Pipes
• Violations Removed
• Appliance Hook-Ups
• Hot Water Heaters
• Faucets, Shower, Boilers
• 3 Day Notice
• Ceiling Pipes
• Heating Repairs
• Gas Piping Specialists
• Water Mains Installed
• New Installation
• 10 Day Notice
• Frozen Pipes Thawed
• Water Jetting
• Sewers & Drains
For more details visit:
Areas We Cover:
24 Hrs. Emergency Service
Licensed Plumbing Contractors
FCP is Bonded and Insured for your protection
Address: 103 - 04 Rockaway BLVD,
Ozone Park, N.Y. 11417
Phone: (718) 725-9622, (718) 322-7045
Emergency: (718) 614-4884
Fax: (718) 297-1074
First Choice Plumbing Corp.
First Choice Plumbing
103 - 04 Rockaway Blvd
Ozone Park, New York
Phone : 718-725-9622
Tags:Staten Island Plumbing Company Staten Island Master Plumbers 10 Day Notice Service 3 Day Notice Service Staten Island Licensed Plumbers
Published On:September 28, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
New KBE Building Corporation Website Wins Marketing Communications Award
Roof Cleaning Seattle Service Helps Homeowners Save Thousands From Costly Roof Repairs
Chinese Oil Explorer Keystone Delta Oil Appoints Dr Zhang Wei To Board Of Directors
Get Best LED Bollards Lights, Home, Garden, Path, Street, Indoor and Outdoor Lights with Lowest Cost in Chennai
Sue Strachan of Inspectorate to Moderate Panel on Precious Metals Sampling and Analytics at the International Precious Metals Institute’s Annual Conference