Spacehoot (Professional and Business Networking) Announces Launching of Business and Professional Networking Website.
Spacehoot, a professional and business networking service provider, is launching its website, www.spacehoot.com on December 27th, 2012, bringing to the world the promise of simple, feature-rich business and professional networking.
Lagos (I-Newswire) December 26, 2012 - Spacehoot, a professional and business networking service provider, is launching its website, www.spacehoot.com on December 27th, 2012, bringing to the world the promise of simple, feature-rich business and professional networking.
Mark Melton, the founder of Spacehoot, comments: “Spacehoot is aimed at professionals and businesses that desire to reach out to millions of other internet users and to market themselves, their businesses, products and services. Think of Spacehoot as a centralized location to manage your online business and professional presence, complete with professional profiles, business profiles, products and services, groups, content creation and management (articles, events, announcements, questions and answers, status updates, vacancies and book reviews/news)”
Spacehoot promises to help registered users:
1. Spread the word about their companies/businesses/NGOs
2. Find strategic business partners
3. Market their skills and knowledge
4. Create rich content such as articles and monitor readers’ responses
5. Increased awareness of your organization/business
6. Increased traffic to your company/organization’s websites
7. Create greater favorable perception of their organizations
8. Monitoring of comments (positive and negative)
9. Increase/explore new business opportunities
As the momentum behind professional and business networking continues to grow, Spacehoot promises to provide the platform for businesses and professionals to employ social media for their unique benefits.
There are strong indications and predications that in 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage. As a result, Spacehoot delivers all of its services to both desktop and mobile audiences and users. Thus, your reach as a Spacehoot user is unlimited!
To get started and enjoy the benefits on Spacehoot:
1. Register here: www.spacehoot.com
2. Create and manage your businesses, organizations, products and services here: www.spacehoot.com/business
3. Create your interest groups (or join other existing groups) here: www.spacehoot.com/groups
4. Post articles, events, questions, book reviews, vacancies, statuses and increase your visibility here: www.spacehoot.com/Stream/Posts/PublicIndex
Use this holiday season to register on Spacehoot and expand your online business and professional reach.
Spacehoot, your business and professional networking space!
No. 57, Opebi Road
Phone : 2348022721426
Published in:Internet Marketing
Published On:December 26, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Propel Marketing Joins Boston PR Community: A Collaborative Effort to Help Victims of Boston Marathon Bombings
Online Advertising Website in India from Adzil
Daniel Bostic Calls on His Fans to Support Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Search Engine Optimisation Sydney Excels with An Entire Online Commercial Solution Packages
Digital Alchemy Continues Expansion into Spa Market with Debut of EClub Opt-In Client Messaging System