SMi Group Announces Inaugural Big Data in Pharma Event
Two-day event to take place 12th - 13th May 2014 in London featuring leading pharma and biotech experts
london (I-Newswire) January 17, 2014 - Two-day event to take place 12th - 13th May 2014 in London featuring leading pharma and biotech experts.
17th January 2014: The SMi Group has announced the launch of its inaugural Big Data in Pharma event in response to market demand. The two-day event will aim to help companies understand how to leverage Big Data by exploiting its potential to create better medicine and generate new revenue streams.
The content-rich agenda will feature several high-level speakers to include:
• Dr Athula herath, Statistical Director, R&D Statistics, Medimmune
• Niklas bergvall, Senior Director, Global HE&OR Neuroscience, Novartis Pharma
• Xavier olba, Digital Business Strategy, Sanofi
• Stephanie manson, Director Global Health Outcomes, GlaxosmithKline
• Jan hauŸ, Head of R&D, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Merck KGaA
• Rob Thwaites, Vice President, Health Economics and Epidemiology, Evidera and Chair, Pharmaceutical industry Health Information Group, ABPI
The event will be the first of its kind to focus specifically on the impact of big data in the pharmaceutical industry and delegates in attendance can expect to hear sessions on:
• How big data analysis can positively impact clinical trials by acting on information in real-time
• Delivering a definitive social media strategy and culture within pharma to deliver optimal patient healthcare and treatment awareness
• Integrating data to guarantee consistency and reliability in R&d
• Up to date insight on applications for HEOR data in pharma
Full event information can be found at www.pharmabigdata.co.uk or early-bird places can be booked via Husaina Durrant: +44(0) 20 7827 6070.
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a highly Professional, Independent and Global event producing company that speciali More..ses in Business to Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and Training. We create and deliver events within Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical sectors.Less..
2nd Floor South, Harling House
47-51 Great Suffolk Street
Phone : 020 7827 6000
Published On:January 17, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Strategy
Precise and Rapid Transcript Facility for the Medicinal Production
Advanced TeleHealth Solutions Applying to URAC for Health Call Center Accreditation
Act Now Wellness Center Appoints New Hypnotherapist
Specialists Who Provide Fertility Treatment in the UAE Cautioned to Avoid Multiple Pregnancies