Small Business Payroll Software: EzPaycheck Now Facilitates Occupational Tax & Local Tax For Kentucky Users
Halfpricesoft.com adds flexibility for handling occupational tax and other KY local taxes to its popular payroll software, ezPaycheck. 30 day free trial at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Louisville, KY (I-Newswire) August 9, 2012 - Halfpricesoft.com, the Kentucky based payroll tax software solution provider for small businesses and non-profits, released the new edition of ezPaycheck software, which enable users to include deductions unique to their city or local area, including occupational tax.
EzPaycheck users in Louisville specifically had asked for a feature that enabled them to incorporate withholding for the occupational tax. In response to that request, Halfpricesoft.com added the custom tax withholding feature which readily handles occupational tax or another other tax deduction specific to a particular state or local government.
"We wanted to meet customers' payroll needs and make ezPaycheck payroll software flexible enough for any U.S. business to use, but tracking down and adding support for every state and local tax would significantly increase to the cost of ezPaycheck," said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. "Our solution was to create a flexible, customizable tax withholding feature that allows businesses to include the local and state taxes. The solution provides flexibility while keeping the price affordable for even the smallest businesses."
Priced at only $89 per installation, this easy-to-use payroll and check printing software solution is affordable for any business - no matter how many or how few employees the business has. Trying ezPaycheck 2012 is totally risk free. Business owners and payroll managers can download the fully functional software for free and try it without obligation for 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPaycheck payroll software is also designed to be extremely easy to use. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don't have computer or accounting experience.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
To start the free test-drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software including payroll software, emplo More..yee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 softare, 1099 software and barcode generating software. Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.Less..
9462 Brownsboro Road #157
Louisville, KY 40241
Phone : (866) 909-6448
Tags:accounting software payroll software payroll system small business payroll software payroll taxes payroll application restaurant payroll
Published On:August 9, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
South Africa Investment Forum 2014 JumpStarts Nelson Mandela's Vision with EZ-XPO
The Latest Version To EzPaycheck 2014 Includes Form 941 Update For Business Owners
Custom Yard Signs with H-Wire
Spencer & Barnes Ltd. Is a Partner of the FXIC 2014 Exhibition in New York City
Bringing Celebrated Coaches and Speakers Together, District 30 Toastmasters Sets the Stage for Spring Conference 2014