Sensual Turn-Offs - 10 Things Ladies Do That Can Kill the Mood
Believe it or not, women can do wrong when it comes to the bedroom. Learn 10 things women do that are total mood killers and how to avoid them to keep the bedroom steamy.
New York, NY (I-Newswire) January 27, 2014 - While it is generally agreed upon that men are virtually always in a romance-ready state, there really are things that a woman can do - believe it or not, ladies - that are true boner killers. Well, let's be honest, in some cases they might not be bad enough to actually stop romance altogether, but they can certainly cause a setback and may make him have to work a little harder to get the job done. The following list of 10 turn-offs are things that most guys find to be turn offs, so ladies who want to keep things spicy in the bedroom might want to avoid these classic missteps. Speaking of spicing things up, why not learn how to help a guy maintain a healthy male organ? Find out how below.
10 Sensual Turn-offs That Totally Kill the Mood
1. Pet Palace: He may be cool with the fact that she has a cat…or two, but when she allows all three dogs into the bedroom (or worse) on the bed, nothing stops nookie faster. Sure, Fido is a great companion, but pretty much any dude is going to be creeped out by staring pets and the sounds of panting that aren't coming from his girl. So feel free to run the doggie daycare by day, but keep the pet motel out of the bedroom, as he will surely prefer a twosome to a menagerie.
2. Grooming in Bed: Men aren't naïve; they know that women go to a lot of work to appear effortlessly beautiful. And, for the most part, they want that effort to stay behind closed doors. Sure, applying some lotion or a little lip gloss in bed is no big deal. But if she whips out the dental floss or the toenail clippers (ew!) in bed, it's gonna be a romance -free zone tonight.
3. Talking about an Ex: There is a time and place in the relationship when it is all fine and good to talk about the ex. The bedroom is not one of them. Even jokingly mentioning things like, "Steve never did that to me in bed," or something that may seem like a compliment such as, "That is so much better than Antonio," is a no-fly zone. Don't do it. Talking about relations with an ex causes him to think about his girl with another man, which is going to deflate his manhood, and frankly, make him wonder why you are thinking about that other guy.
4. Biting - non-playfully: A playful nibble here and there can be a turn-on, but some men report women applying the dental work a little too heavily down there. No biting, ever. It hurts.
5. Farting: Okay, this isn't second grade anymore. Of course men know women fart. And maybe a little squeaker coming out in bed isn't the end of the world, but a full-on blow-out after scarfing a half pot of chili is not going to end in booty-town.
6. Too much dirty talk: On occasion, men do appreciate a session of adult film viewing. That doesn't necessarily mean they want to date an adult film star. A few saucy sentences can spice things up, but dropping the f-bomb every two seconds, or calling him "daddy" in any way, can be real deal breakers for some guys.
7. Hide and seek without the seeking: Playfully covering some skin adds to the excitement, but coming to bed in a parka and refusing to let a guy see any skin makes a chick seem insecure in herself, which is not especially sensual.
8. Sensually unadventurous: Again, not that every guy is trying to emulate back breaking moves from the Kama sutra or expects wild and crazy action every single time. But a girl who will only have vanilla romance, in bed, between the hours of 10-11 PM on Friday nights, may not give him the sensual adventure he is after.
9. Smell bad: Men usually don't want women to come to bed doused in a bottle of perfume (gag); and they often love some of that natural woman smell that is unique to each woman-but what a guy DOESN'T want is BO and bad breath. A shower is not a prerequisite to a hot night in the sack, but if a lady just ran 5 miles at the gym or ate an onion sandwich, she might want to consider a trip to the dunk tank and a thorough teeth brushing. Girls don't want guys to smell bad, and vice versa.
10. Saying the L-word…on the first date: Everybody wants to be told they are loved…at some point. Spouting it off during a first sensual encounter, or after 1 or 2 dates, is sure to send him running for the hills. So ladies, don't do it, unless an easy way out of the relationship is the goal!
Keeping His Male Organ Healthy
Most guys don't seek out male organ health products for themselves, even when their male organ is in a state of disrepair. Ladies who want the male organ to be silky smooth, healthy and yes, odor free, should hook their guy up with a male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil), especially one that contains bacterial and odor busting vitamin A, to keep that otherwise musty manhood shower fresh.
About Lenoc, Inc.
Lenoc is a USA based company that provides insight, education and knowledge for men and women about More..men's health. Articles about men's health can be viewed at the website: www.penishealth101.com Lenoc is also involved in producing a 3D animated cartoon that educates young adults about sex using humor and good will as the message. To view a 2 minute reel visit: www.mypeppino.comLess..
910 East 2nd St.
Phone : 212-620-5090
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:January 27, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Stage 4 Lung Cancer
New Book Released, The Patient Guide To Concierge Medicine
Is It Really Possible to Burn Fat Quickly?
Dr. Julie Cronk Voted Best Dermatologist in 2014 Stillwater Gazette's Readers Choice Awards
The Able Cane Carrier