Rock Your Growth 2014
A free "Rock Your Growth 2014 Training Series", designed to help business-owners rock their business and life "like nobody's watching" is scheduled to take place virtually the last week in January. Registration is now on at http://rockyourgrowth.com/
Dallas, TX (I-Newswire) January 24, 2014 - If this year you want to grow and expand, have fun and of course, make a lot of money in the process, our new training series will inspire you, empower you, and re-energize you and your business for the new year," says Kim Beckers, strategic growth adviser and CEO, http://RockYourGrowth.com.
According to Beckers, this new series of training is geared towards helping entrepreneurs address the following personal and business issues:
• Spending lots of money on marketing without knowing which tactics are actually bringing in new clients.
• Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and stuck.
• Thinking about throwing in the towel and getting the dreaded J.O.B.
• Sacrificing your relationships and your health for your business and wondering if it will ever be worth it.
"Whether you've a message to share with the world and you simply just can't wait any longer to deliver it. Or you're ready to take your business to the next level. Or you're ready to get your business working for you, instead of you working for your business. Or you're just simply looking for a brand new way to ROCK both your personal life or your business enterprise, trust me, this is definitely the program for you," says Beckers, who has a roster of top-notch trainers lined up to share their knowledge and know-how with participants.
Headlining the roster of trainers is Strategic Business Growth Strategist, Kim Beckers. As a featured speaker and director of the Public Speakers Association, Beckers who helps entrepreneurs identify issues hindering their business so they can make massive cash and have more freedom their business by realigning their business with their life, so that their business works for them instead of them for their business.
Beckers, who is masterful at seeing the holes in a business and where owners are leaving money on the table, is a storehouse of information about what works best in business.
With over a decade of experience in online business creation, Beckers brings a unique combination of experience and insight to her work, with systems, marketing skills and a deep understanding of the mechanics of business both on and offline.
Joining forces with Beckers in this new series of empowerment training are:
• Carola Eastwood and Chetan Parkyn, who bring decades of dedication, wisdom, and depth of insight to their transformational Human Design readings, and coaching sessions.
• Vanessa ShawVanessa Shaw, who is dedicated to helping people achieve greater success, happiness and fulfilment in their personal and business lives.
• Kadena TateKadena Tate, contributing author in the New York Times Bestseller, "Business Model You", for decades has taught service based entrepreneurs how to take who they are and what they know and package that into multiple offerings.
• Sabine Messner is on a mission to help heart-centered entrepreneurs put their soul into their brand and get their business on purpose.
• Alexis Neely, an attorney-at-law, teaches parents how to leave a legacy of real wealth to the people they love, and founder of LIFT Foundation System LLC, which teaches legal, insurance, financial and tax systems to service-focused entrepreneurs.
• Donna Cravotta, CEO of Social Sage PR and creator of The Total Social PR System, helps entrepreneurs maximize their online presence with the creative use of social media and public relations.
• Samantha (Sam) Bennett, the creator of www.TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com, helps creative people get unstuck from whatever way they're stuck, especially by helping them focus and move forward on their goals.
• Chandra A. Harbaruk is founder & CEO of Designing Destiny Enterprises Ltd and Evolutionary Edge Specialist at Wealth Success Academy.
• Karen Yankovich, an Online Marketing Strategist, Business Consultant, and Speaker, has "been there and done that" in the arena of losing (and then re-finding) a focused approach to business and life, Karen now offers heart-based consulting for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
• Darla LeDoux, a Profit Acceleration Coach and owner at AlignandProfit.com, spent much of her life in corporate, doing all the things she was "supposed" do to be successful.
• Vibeke Schurch, a Business Success Coach, helps entrepreneurs break through barriers and take their business to the next level.
• Maddie Brown is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with 30+ years of experience working with small businesses.
• Lisa Steadman has turned her multi passions into a mega brand and business.
• Lee Heyward, a Style Expert, helps women discover their unique personal style so they feel confident and fabulous every time they leave the house.
For further information, please visit: http://RockYourGrowth.com
About Kim Beckers
Kim Beckers is on a mission to help spiritually evolved, success driven entrepreneurs who have a mes More..sage to share with the world and want to get themselves out of the working in business and working on the business. Kim helps entrepreneurs to realign their business and life with their true inner desires so that they can experience freedom on their terms and abundance in their life.
For further informationLess..
Phone : 214-810-5162
Published On:January 24, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
How To Plan Up The Income To Stay At Home-Let's Have A Look!
Teknowledge Software Adopts Novel Approach To Train Recruits
International Women's Day Celebrated At Gujarat's Largest Lifestyle Destination
Jakson Group Eyes Rs. 600 Crore Revenue in FY 2017 from Solar Projects
The Future of Wood Pellet Market in Slovenia