Render Visio 2013 VSDX Diagram to Popular Image Format & Save as PDF
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files and is a pure .NET alternate for Microsoft Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications.
Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia (I-Newswire) March 5, 2013 - What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0. This release supports reading Microsoft Visio 2013 VSDX format. It also allows to render VSDX diagrams to the most popular image formats and save them to PDF. Moreover reading shapes collection for each page, reading preview picture from OPC package, reading document properties collection from vsdx and creating architecture for reading masters collection from OPC package with relationship are also added in this release. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Reading support for new MS Visio 2013 VSDX format.
• Reading Document Properties collection from vsdx.
• Reading collection of pages with properties from OPC package.
• Reading Shapes collection for each page.
• Reading collection of windows from OPC package.
• Reading shape's text from vsdx format.
• Reading additional document properties from custom part of OPC package.
• Reading Preview picture from OPC package.
• Reading PageSheet element for each master.
• Creating architecture for reading masters collection from OPC package with relationship.
• Reading Shapes collection for each master.
• Implement classes for reading Geoms sections of Shape.
• Provide reading coordinates with different types.
• Support loading properties of Fill and Line from themes for simple diagrams.
• Provide inheritance fill properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
• Add to the object model and support loading new relative coordinates RelMoveTo,RelLineTo,RelEllipticalArcTo and other.
• Provide inheritance line properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
• Provide inheritance text properties of shape from master shape or stylesheet.
• Provide rendering of simple VSDX diagram.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Lay Out Shapes Automatically: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Lay+Out+Shapes+Automatically
- Export Visio Diagram to XAML: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Export+Diagram+to+XAML
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
About Aspose Pty Ltd
Aspose.com, The .NET and Java component publisher! At Aspose you will find a wide variety of feature More..-rich components all of which can be purchased individually or in one powerful suite, Aspose.Total. Aside from programming components, you will also find our growing line of rendering extensions for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to export RDL reports in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF formats. With a variety of quality products, Aspose helps developers worldwide to become more productive and maximize their investments by delivering reliable solutions on time.Less..
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue Chatswood,
NSW, 2067 Australia
Phone : 888.277.6734
Tags:Read MS Visio 2013 VSDX format export VSDX to PDF export Visio 2013 VSDX image Read Document Properties from VSDX render VSDX diagram Reading OPC
Published On:March 5, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
K7 Total Security Earns Coveted Virus Bulletin VB100 Certification On Windows XP
MyTeam.aero to Implement Pentagon 2000SQL™ MRO Software Throughout Multinational Group.
Cutting-Edge Mobile App Development In Australia
Mobile Phone Applications Development: Take Your Business to Mobile Market
50,000 Users Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player from Leawo Now Available at Only $19.95 in the Final 5 Days