Reciprocating Pump| High Pressure Pump| Plunger Pump|(mumbai)(India)
Wasp high pressure pumps are used by industry in a variety of applications namely industrial cleaning, sewer jetting, dust suppression, hydrostatic testing, piling / gunniting, high pressure impregnation and decontamination.
Mumbai (I-Newswire) December 27, 2013 - • Entered into technical collaboration with F. E. Myers & Bro., USA in 1961.
• First manufacturer of ejecto (jet) pumps for deepwell water lifting in India.
• First manufacturer of reciprocating pumps in India.
• First manufacturer of automatic water systems in India.
• Obtained technical know-how in1965 from Aurora Pumps, USA for the manufacturer of turbine type pumps and horizontal split case pumps.
• Adopted the WASP brand name in1969 upon expiration of the technical collaboration with Myers.
• Set up independent R & D centre in 1973.
• Obtained know-how from F. E. Myers & Bro., USA in 1976 for the manufacture of high pressure triplex reciprocating pumps.
• First manufacturer of high pressure triplex reciprocating pumps in India.
• Developed a larger range of horizontal split case pumps and a variety of washing accessories to be used with high pressure triplex reciprocating pumps.
• Developed dumper washing systems for the mining sector.
• Developed mobile decontamination system for defense.
• Bulldozer Series Single Piston Reciprocating Pumps
(16 lpm to 284 lpm)
(1 bar to 35 bar)
• SI-104 Triplex Reciprocating Pumps
(15 lpm to 35 lpm)
(1 bar to 28 bar)
• CX Series High Pressure Triplex Reciprocating Pumps
(21 lpm to 79 lpm)
(21 bar to 131 bar)
• CXP Series High Pressure Triplex Reciprocating Plunger Pumps
(15 lpm to 115 lpm)
(14 bar to 241 bar)
• D-25 / D-35 High Pressure Triplex Reciprocating Pumps
(60 lpm to 153 lpm)
(34 bar to 152 bar)
• High Pressure Triplex Reciprocating Pumps
(D40, D50, D55, D60, D65, D70)
(106 lpm to 400 lpm)
(34 bar to 152 bar)
• SI - 4000 / 7500 Very High Pressure Triplex Reciprocating Pumps
(15 lpm to 104 lpm)
(77 bar to 704 bar)
• Ejecto Centrifugal Pumps
(Capacity - Upto 560 lpm)
(Suction Lift - Upto 57 mtrs)
• Horizontal Split Case Pumps
(Capacity - 400 lpm to 27500 lpm)
(Head - 4 mtrs to 80 mtrs)
About Wasp Pump Private Limited
Wasp Pumps Private Limited was promoted in 1961 and is engaged in the manufacture and supply of Reci More..procating, Centrifugal Pumps & Mobile Decontamination Systems. The company has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification from ICS.
Wasp has been the vendor of choice in steel plants, mines, foundries, rolling mills and industries manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals and paints etc.Less..
Wasp Pump Private Limited
Chitalsar Manpada, Swami Vivekanand Road,
Phone : 02225893457
Tags:Reciprocating pump Reciprocating pump manufaturers Reciprocating pump suppliers Plunger pump High pressure pump Piston pump Jetting pump
Published On:December 27, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
The Role of Sieve in Biomass Pellets Production
Waterjet Cutting And The Importance of Water Quality
Different Oils to Fry Potato Chips, Different Flavors
Feed Pellets for Raising Ducks
Differences Between Wood Burning Stoves and Pellet Stoves