Recently iLifeTouch introduced a new app in the Mac App Store called Recipes. Recipes includes some of the salient features that make this app an ideal recipe manager. Here you will find almost everything you need.
It's an app that keeps all your recipes in an intuitive interface with options that make it purposeful to use. The inbuilt internet browser helps you to explore the world of your favorite recipes from where you can save them with a single click. This app makes it very convenient for you to add your favorite recipes into the app directory in different categories and browse them very easily whenever you want to try them in the kitchen.
People who love cooking and try different recipes often find it very difficult to manage all their recipes and notes in one place. Keeping that thing in mind, iLifeTouch has developed and designed an app that takes care of all the problems you might face. You can add all the necessary attachments like photos, preparation time, cook time, servings, ingredients etc. along with the recipe. In this way you can have all the information you need for preparing a dish. Recipe includes some of the features, which make it super easy to use. Starting from grocery list builder to Internet browser, it has not missed any of them. Search for your favorite recipes seamlessly over the Internet and save them in the app directory for trying them out letter.
Lets have a look at some of its features that stand out:
- Manage your recipes as Most Recent, Top Rated and Favorites.
- Add your own desired categories of recipes.
- Search for recipes through integrated browser in the app.
- Auto create and save recipes from the browser in an instant from clipboard or manually create them.
- Bookmark your favorite recipe's site.
- List down your grocery list separately in Groceries.
- Share your recipes with friends and families through mail, Facebook, twitter etc.
- iCloud sync available.
- Backup and Restore helps you keep your recipes safe.
Find this gem in the App Store and own it today for your Mac and start building your recipe book. Hope we have managed to make the best recipe app in the app store. Users' input, comments and thoughts about Recipes are welcome!