Recent Worldwide Survey Gauges Consumer Thoughts on Bimini Tops
A perfect weather for boating, you and family members – everyone is excited to get into the boat and start the adventurous ride; suddenly lightning strikes and it starts raining.
New York (I-Newswire) August 31, 2012 - Well, if it was an incident from the past, you would not have any other option but to sit inside your house scrapping off the idea of boating. However, things have changed now, all thanks to the Bimini tops.
Bimini Tops not only protect you from raindrops or snow, but from scorching sunlight as well. You don’t need to keep the Bimini top above your boat all the time, as it is perfectly portable.
Recent statistics conducted all over the world suggest that around 40% of the boat owners prefer to use these tops for their boats. Among the remaining 60% who don’t yet use Bimini tops, around 30% intend to use it for their boats in near future. 10% of the total participants have never heard of Bimini Tops. Only around 5% of the participants had something bad to say about these tops; pretty impressive figures, isn’t it?
Let us scale down to the 40% who are actually using Bimini tops. Among these Bimini tops users, 30% are using the ones made of Acrylic, 50% those made of Vinyl and 20% cotton duck Bimini tops.
Those using cotton duck Bimini tops were the only ones to have complains for these tops. According to them, these tops leak pretty often and are not at all durable. Many have seen rapid degradation when the tops are exposed to high UV conditions.
The other two sections had minimum to no complaints about their Bimini tops. However, some wished that Acrylic made tops would not fade in color like it does now.
The survey had plenty of questionnaires including how often the users clean their Bimini tops! Most users answered with once in a month, while 3% stated that they have never cleaned their tops ever!
For 50% of the total users, measurement is the deciding factor while buying the tops. 25% think the main priority should be the material used. 10% stated that measurements and material are equally important, while 15% voted for the color of the Bimini tops.
The survey was conducted by a professional boat cover producing company to gauge the potential market of their products and how people are liking the same. All the figures given here are approximation.
About Bimini Tops
Small team of passionate bloggers looking for it's place in world of internetLess..
Phone : 00381643755569
Published On:August 31, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Erbilia.Com Features Multiple Erbil Job Opportunities For The Women In Town!
Indian Astrologer, Indian Astrology, Best Astrologer, Astrology, Vedic Astrology
E.B. Tool Company's Kwick Gripper To Be Available for Father's Day
Bloom Lighting Group to Exhibit at Hospitality Design Expo, May 15-17, 2013, Booth 1265
IndoSpace Chakan Delivers 150,000 Square Feet Manufacturing Facility to Leoni