Read Email Messages from Semi-Corrupt PST and Improve TNEF Messages Reading
The new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.8.0 now supports reading email messages from a semi-corrupt PST file and makes it possible to read the non-corrupted messages from a PST file.
Lane Cove (I-Newswire) February 11, 2014 - The latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 3.8.0 has been released. This release includes an important enhancement related to reading messages from a semi-corrupt PST file. This makes it possible to read the non-corrupted messages from the PST file which was not possible earlier and provides more stability to PST reading operations.
This release also enhances Aspose.Email's TNEF messages reading capability by filling the named properties collection from TNEF. This improves the overall Outlook message loading functionality from TNEF in cases where calendar items are encapsulated within a TNEF.
In addition to the enhancements, this release also includes a number of bug fixes that affected certain API functionality. These include issues related to messages encoding and conversions, message rendering to MHT and TIFF, start and end times for calendar items, and some exceptions. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below:
- Inline images now properly read by MailMessage
- Exception resolved while converting EML loaded in MailMessage to MapiMessage
- Exception resolved: 'x-gbk' is now a supported encoding name
- Email message headers rendered to output MHT
- Accents converted to special characters, while converting from EML to MSG
- Wrong start and end time read for MapiCalendar
- MailMessage identifies HTML message body as Plain Text
- Provide filling NamedProperies collection when MapiMessage loading from Tnef.
- EML to MHTML: Korean characters in subject replaced "?"
- EML to MSG raises System.FormatException
- MapiMessage.BodyHtml gives ArgumentException
- MSG Files using Aspose.Email can't be sent from Outlook
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get the Messages Information from the Outlook PST File: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/EmailJava/Get+the+Messages+Information+from+the+Outlook+PST+File
- Create New PST, Add Sub-folders and Messages: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/EmailJava/Create+New+PST%2C+Add+Sub-folders+and+Messages
Overview: Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read andwrite MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/email-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-email-product-family.html
About Aspose Pty Ltd
Aspose is a leading vendor of .NET, Java and SharePoint development components, Android and renderin More..g extensions for platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports. Aspose's core focus is to offer the most complete and powerful set of file management products on the market. Aspose products support some of the most popular file formats in business, including: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Microsoft Visio diagrams and Microsoft Project files. We also offer OCR and image manipulation tools.Less..
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Phone : 888.277.6734
Tags:Read Messages from Semi-Corrupt PST stable PST reading reading TNEF messages Outlook message loading from TNEF email messages encoding
Published On:February 11, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Renatus Launches Its Hidden Object Game Dream: Hidden Adventure On Facebook
Efficient Software Announces Efficient To-Do-List Network 3.61 Released!
HelpChoose.net Added the Best Business & Finance Software Just Now
Enhance Your Business Potential Through Ecommerce Website Design
Inflectra Earns Kudos For Outstanding Customer Support