Quincy Bioscience Kicks Off Fall 2013 Better Memory Tour
Quincy Bioscience travels the United States promoting brain health awareness
Madison (I-Newswire) October 9, 2013 - Quincy Bioscience announces the start of its second annual Better Memory Tour. The Prevagen Express will travel to various health food centers and health expos across the country to educate the public on the importance of taking proactive steps toward better brain health.
Free memory surveys that assess everyday working memory will be offered to all attendees. Participants will be given the opportunity to sign up for online memory assessments to be taken at regular monthly intervals and track their performance over time. Attendees will also have the opportunity to exercise their minds with exclusive brain games.
The Prevagen Express kicks off the fall 2013 tour in New Port Richy, Fla. this month and heads west to Scottsdale, Ariz. in November making stops in Oklahoma and Louisiana. See below for a detailed schedule:
• Oct. 11 at Lifestyles After 50 in New Port Richy, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
• Oct. 12 at The Vitamin Shoppe in Clermont, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
• Oct. 15 at The Women's Expo in The Villages, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
• Oct. 19 at Health Food Center in Oklahoma City, Okla. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Oct. 21 at Omega Health Foods in Bethany, Okla. from 3 to 6 p.m.
• Oct. 22 at Dodson's Nutrition Center in Norman, Okla. from 3 to 7 p.m.
• Oct. 23 at House of Health in Shawnee, Okla. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Oct. 24 at DK's Nutrition Center in Ada, Okla. from 2 to 5 p.m.
• Oct. 28 at Fiesta Nutrition Center in Monroe, La. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Nov. 6 at The Vitamin Shoppe in Surprise, Ariz. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Future dates are still being scheduled. For more information please call (888) 814-0814 to schedule a visit at a local health food store.
About Quincy Bioscience
Quincy Bioscience is a biotechnology company based in Madison, Wis. that focuses on the discovery, d More..evelopment and commercialization of novel technologies to support good health in aging. The company's products focus on supporting memory and cognitive health. Quincy Bioscience is set apart by its cutting-edge applications of the protein apoaequorin, which is breaking new ground in the area of brain health.Less..
301 S. Westfield Rd.
Phone : 6088278000
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:October 9, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Get Rid of Man Boobs and Love Handles Fast
Coconut Oil for Acne
Axio Labs Guarantees You Affordable Research Chemicals
Acne on the Buttocks
Patients Receive Answer from Real Doctors at Icliniq