Questions To Be Asked from Wedding Caterer
Southern Spit Roast and BBQ Catering Co. provides a list of questions to be asked from the wedding caterer.
Auckland (I-Newswire) March 21, 2013 - Wedding is a special event of your life. Hence it is crucial to select the best caterer. For this purpose the customers should ask right questions from their caterer. It is better to write down and make a list of questions. This helps in negotiating and discussing things in the meeting. One should not feel shy in asking questions from the caterer.
Developing a questionnaire in advance is a good idea. Here are some useful questions for basic help. Anyone can take an idea from these questions and then it is easy to develop own questionnaire.
1. First thing is menu. It should be clear that whether the caterer has some fixed menu or flexibility is offered?
2. What are the special dishes of the caterer?
3. Are some photos of the wedding receptions available?
4. Is there any standard contract? If yes, can it be viewed?
5. What is the amount of security deposit, if any is to be paid in advance?
6. What about the cancellation policies? Is the security deposit refundable?
7. Other than food what other things are covered by the cost? Does the cost include charges for utensils, linens, dishes and glassware rent, too?
8. Are service charges and clean up charges included in per person cost?
9. Are sales taxes included in the contract?
10. If the customers wish to provide their own wedding cake, do they need to bear extra charges for cutting and serving of wedding cake?
11. Is there any option for tasting from course of the food, the wine and champagne?
12. Is it possible to apply dietary restrictions if any of the guests may have any?
13. What is the caterer already planned schedule on same day or weekend.
14. What are the time restrictions for the events? Are there any extra charges if the event does not end in time?
15. Is any children meal offered? Are there special reduced charges for children meal?
16. Is there any offer for less expensive meals for photographers, bands etc.?
17. Is there any availability of bar tender? If yes, what are the charges?
18. Is any catering manager available who will be on site? What are additional charges to be paid for his services?
19. If all details about reception such as time, location and number of guests are provided, can the estimate of per person cost be provided?
20. Is any addition fee charged for staff overtime?
21. What is the shape and quality of furniture? Is it in good condition?
22. What is the number of guests per server?
23. Is there any special room for bridal party for pictures of getting refreshed before the party starts?
Questions above are to make a basic theme for discussion. People can develop their own questionnaire and can add more questions as per their personal requirements. However, for a good and successful wedding party and for selecting the best wedding caterer, making a questionnaire in advance will help a lot.
About Southern Spit Roast & BBQ Catering Co
Southern Spit Roast & BBQ Catering Co is known for its well reputation for more than forty years in More..the field of event management and catering. They supply more food than other caterers. They assure that no matter how much a person can eat; even the biggest eaters in your group are satisfied. They are a group of highly skilled event designers and professional cooks and they are trusted all over the New Zealand for their professional qualities.Less..
Southern Spit Roast & BBQ Catering Co
Southern Spit Roast & BBQ Co
14 Westbrook Avenue Takanini Auckland 2105 New Zealand
Phone : (09) 268 9990
Tags:Catering company Wedding catering spit roast Spit Roast Catering spit roast catering auckland catering company auckland
Published On:March 21, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.