Plustek Unveils Its 2013 Product Line of Network Video Recorders, Document and Film Scanners At CES 2013
Plustek Technology Inc. (www.plustek.com/usa), a manufacturer of consumer, prosumer and professional imaging devices, will exhibit a full line of new scanning and surveillance products at the world-renowned 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show
Las Vegas (I-Newswire) January 9, 2013 - Plustek Technology Inc. (www.plustek.com/usa), a manufacturer of consumer, prosumer and professional imaging devices, will exhibit a full line of new scanning and surveillance products at the world-renowned 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) at the Las Vegas Convention Center. New products to debut at CES 2013 include C500, PS456, VS 540i, and nDVR 580.
Products on display at Plustek’s 2013 CES booth include:
• Plustek NVR Slim240Pro - a digital video recorder with an integral hard drive bay and network switch, requires no PC to run and connects up to 4 SD or Megapixel IP cameras (RTSP protocol supported). High temperature resistant robust edge design is designed for rough and extreme environment.
• Plustek nDVR 540 - a 4 channel networkable digital video recorder surveillance system designed for use with existing CCTV cameras, including PTZ cameras.
• Plustek nDVR 580 - a 8 channel networkable digital video recorder surveillance system designed for use with existing CCTV cameras with intuition operation and configuration.
• Plustek VS 540i - a dual stream video server that digitalize four analog cameras. Includes RS485 for PTZ camera support and a convenient TV-out function.
• Plustek C500 Document Camera - a document camera type scanner that uses a 5 Megapixel color CMOS sensor. It enables visual presentation, image capture (scanning) ,video recording and projection of documents or objects.
• Plustek SmartOffice SN8016U - an 80-page-per-minute departmental class A3 size ADF scanner with network and USB connections.
• Plustek’s SmartOffice PS456U – an 80 ppm departmental class document scanner with advanced image processing, ultrasonic multi-feed detection, ISIS and TWAIN drivers.
• Plustek OpticBook A300 – a A3 size book scanner that scans at 2.5 seconds per page and features Plustek’s patent pending Shadow Elimination Element technology.
• Plustek OpticFIlm 120 – a professional grade 120 and 35mm negative and slide scanner with auto feeder, 5300 dpi true resolution and dynamic range of 4.01.
• Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai – a prosumer 35mm negative and slide scanner that is ideal for converting slide collections to digital format.
All Plustek products can be purchased from authorized resellers, DMRs, VARs, and distributors NewWave Technologies, and Ingram Micro.
The 2013 International CES will be held January 8-11th in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit: http://www.cesweb.org/. Members of the press interested in a briefing at the Plustek [Booth 35338 (South Hall 4)] should contact Jessica Lin at (562) 293-5550.
Respected as one of the world’s leading image solution providers, Plustek manufactures and delivers high-quality scanners and other imaging products to buyers worldwide, reaching millions of consumers. In business since 1986, Plustek began as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for many large companies, creating an innovative array of products including: scanners, IP cameras, servers and imaging-related devices. Through a combination of design innovation and strict attention to usability and manufacturing quality, Plustek has grown to become one of the largest image solution providers in the world. In addition to supporting its sales offices worldwide, Plustek’s state of the art factories and offices are able to provide just-in-time manufacturing and engineering expertise on a contract basis. This combination of skill sets allows Plustek to introduce outstanding new products to the market with superior design, support and with unrivaled after-sales support and service. For more information, please visit www.plustek.com/usa.
# # #
LFPR was created by a fusion of like minds who take pride in getting results and over delivering in More..a profession where mediocrity is the norm. As a full-service PR team, we are able to offer our clients a full-team approach to raising the level of any brand, company or product. If you are tired of what PR used to be - check us out - and see what PR can be!Less..
8935 Research Drive Suite 200
Phone : 9495027754
Published On:January 9, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
SIMBA Food Traceability Software Tracks More Than Lots and Is PTI Compliant
The Melton Mowbray Building Society Become the Latest Building Society to Select Hitec’s Policy Lifecycle Management Solution
CVision Launches Glasses-free 3D at Computex 2013
IBE.net Mobilizes Business In The Cloud
Gartner Positions Array Networks in Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers