Pink Elephant Introduces ITIL Intermediate Self-Paced Online Certification Courses
New Offerings Available For ITIL Service Transition; ITIL Release, Control & Validation Certifications
Burlington (I-Newswire) January 31, 2014 - Today, Pink Elephant announced that it has introduced self-paced online formats of the ITIL® Service Transition and ITIL Release, Control & Validation certification courses. These are the first two self-paced online ITIL intermediate options, which will be followed by the other nine ITIL Intermediate courses within the next few months. All courses are also offered in live, instructor-led online formats.
"Pink Elephant's new offerings give IT professionals even more options on how to attain their ITIL certifications," said Troy DuMoulin, VP, Research, Innovation & Product Development, Pink Elephant. "With the self-paced online options, our customers can now obtain their ITIL intermediate level certifications at their own pace over a 6-month period, while being assured they are receiving the same high quality they have come to expect from Pink Elephant."
The new self-paced online intermediate courses feature:
• Access to the fully accredited ITIL course
• Audio and visual content that covers all of the syllabus
• ITIL Foundation Overview to refresh basic ITIL knowledge
• 24/7 availability throughout subscription time (6 months)
• Over 200 quiz review questions with automated scoring
• Course map that aligns syllabus topic to course unit
• AXELOS sample exam questions with enhanced rational presented in an audio/visual format
• Electronic copy of Pink Elephant's Accredited Workbook
• Automated tracking of course completion for units and quizzes
• Ask-the-Instructor online help via email
• PowerPoint decks that contain each slide presented in the course that can be used electronically or printed for note taking
• At-a-glance course progress - an ever-present table of contents provides you with a quick glimpse of your progress
• Reporting - an especially beneficial feature for organizations with multiple enrolled employees, providing the ability to check attendee progress and view progress reports
The ITIL Intermediate self-paced courses will continue to offer the same benefits as the existing self-paced online courses, including:
• Cost effective - no travel expenses; learn from your home or office
• Time efficient - 24/7 availability so you can learn anytime - allowing you to learn at your own pace
• Comprehensive - accredited courseware covers all areas of the ITIL Intermediate course syllabus
• Secure - unique sign-on assures that you can track your course progress and sample exam results
• Available anywhere there is internet access - at home, in the office, on the road
• Continual review - six months of access to the course materials so you can review key concepts
Until February 28, both courses will be available at the following introductory offers: ITIL Service Transition Self-Paced Online will be available for US$349 (save US$100), and ITIL Release, Control & Validation Self-Paced Online at US$399 (save US$100).
For more details on the courses and the different packages, or to schedule a course, visit our website or call 1-888-273-PINK.
About Pink Elephant
Each year Pink presents must-attend IT Service Management conferences and leadership forums that bring together IT professionals from around the world. With a pioneering 30 year history, we are a global leader in ITIL expert-led consulting and ITSM best-practice education. Pink Elephant also offers a vast array of products and services, such as business simulation workshops and online implementation tools, to help you meet all your IT and business goals.
For more information and to check out our full list of products and services, visit pinkelephant.com and follow Pink Elephant on Twitter: @theitilexperts
For more information, please contact:
Toll free: 1-888-273-7465 Ex. 251
ITIL is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
About Pink Elephant
Operating through many offices across the globe, Pink Elephant is the world's #1 supplier of ITIL an More..d IT Service Management (ITSM) conferences, education and consulting services. To date, close to 300,000 IT professionals have benefited from our expertise. Pink Elephant has been championing the growth of ITIL worldwide since its inception in 1989 - longer than any other supplier.Less..
5575 North Service Road
Phone : 9053315060
Published On:January 31, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Future Electronics Announces Availability of the TEA1721 Series from NXP
Auburn University Trains with Latitude Learning LMS
SIMpalm Helps Its Client to Launch DDx Pro App
GlacialLight Introduces AR111 Square Gimbal Housing Kit
Leading ECM Software Provider Extends Automation Within The Healthcare Industry