Halfpricesoft.com released the new 2013 edition of ezPaycheck, the popular and easy-to-use payroll software for small businesses. Try it free today at www.halfpricesoft.com
Small businesses that need flexible options to pay employee by salary, hourly rate, commission, tips and shift rate can turn to ezPaycheck Payroll software. Payroll tax software developer Halfpricesoft.com has rolled out the new 2013 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software for small businesses. Available halfpricsoft.com, the latest version of this popular and easy-to-use software includes updated tax information for 2013 and increased flexibility for assigning multiple pay rates for each employee.
"This new multiple rate feature of ezPaycheck 2013 is ideal for any business in which employees rotate shifts or work on different projects day to day," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Security firms, temporary employment firms, contractors with multiple jobs going at the same time, and manufacturers with multiple product lines and rotating shifts or employees are just some of the kinds of businesses that can get a lot of mileage out of this new feature while saving a great deal of time and money on payroll tasks."
Priced at just $89 per installation for new users, ezPaycheck payroll system is affordable for any size business. Designed for ease of use by business owners and managers, ezPaycheck saves time and expense while increasing accuracy when running payroll. The 2013 edition of ezPaycheck will be available to current users of ezPaycheck 2012 for only $59 when it is released.
New users can test-drive the easy-to-use, flexible features of ezPaycheck payroll software for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation. The main features include:
- Updated tax tables for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Print paychecks in three popular formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Capability to handle special tax deduction needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Auto-fill data feature that makes payroll tasks faster
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
For a limited time, Halfpricesoft.com is offering a combo pack that includes both the 2012 and 2013 editions is available for just $90. New customers can start taking advantage of the many time-saving features in ezPaycheck payroll software for 2012 year-end payroll activities and be up and running with ezPaycheck in 2013.
Priced at just $89 per installation, ($59 to renew) ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. To start the free 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp