Pacific Timesheet Announces Upgraded Accruals Engine
Rolls Royce Timesheet Accruals Engine for Cost of a Buick
las vegas (I-Newswire) February 13, 2013 - Pacific Timesheet announced today the release of Version 8.00 Build 549, which includes a significant upgrade to its accrual engine.
* Demonstrating Pacific Timesheet ’s commitment to customer Time Off and Absence Management needs, Pacific Timesheet 8.00 Build 549 introduces new capabilities in its Accruals Engine designed to reduce implementation and maintenance costs of customer accrual policies and rules administration and enforcement. The features are available across all industries.
* Pacific Timesheet 8.00 Build 549 also broadens customer access to all accruals engine rules settings, and no longer requires any back-end configuration. Larger customer organizations in all industries often have a variety of unique accrual policies and rules requirements within the same company due to union contracts, multiple and acquired divisions, and different operating locales.
* Pacific Timesheet 8.00 Build 549 has now built into its accrual engine advanced features that allow customers to re-run accrual policies or rules for any date range. This feature addresses an important issue of manual adjustments of accrual rules, rollover rules, and maximum rules that might need to be realigned by customers retro-actively. Historically, such changes would require payroll staff to manually adjust employee balances affected by an errant policy or rule assignment, or a retro-active policy or rule change.
* These accrual policies and rules enhancements are estimated to reduce the time required to configure accruals policies and rules by 80%. Automating the manual adjustment process for retro-active accruals policies and rules will reduce the level of effort for such projects by 98%.
"This upgrade represents a significant improvement in the configurability of our accruals engine." said Managing Director Ronald Kfoury. "This development is also inline with our strategy to lower the cost of customer implementations. Rather than require many months of expensive professional services, we can now deliver an unlimited combination of top-end customer accrual policies and rules using a standard toolset included with our accruals engine. Now, the ongoing maintenance of these policies and rules will be much easier for our customers. Kfoury continued, "With this accruals engine comes an exciting new toolset that allows customers to automate their accruals policy and rules changes retro-actively. This is a huge feature when we consider the amount of staff time that can be saved from performing retro-active corrections manually to accruals, rollovers or maximum rules enforcements."
* Release 8.0 Build 549
* Pacific Timesheet Learning Center
Pacific Timesheet provides software and cloud services for employee time, work and asset tracking, for the office, on the plant floor, and in the field. For more information about Pacific Timesheet, visit the website.
About Pacific Timesheet
Pacific Timesheet software provides web-based payroll timesheet,project time tracking,time off manag More..ement, time and attendance features in one system. Other modules include automated approvals,billing and pay rates,time-off scheduling,custom reporting,biometric time clock and payroll integration. Web-based timesheet software supports all major operating systems,browsers,and is available in licensed or ASP versions. http://www.pacifictimesheet.comLess..
5348 vegas drie
Phone : 8664162061
Published On:February 13, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Steam Opens Early Accessibility
Japanese Vpn Services-best of All Technologies!
CurationSoft Takes Content Curation By Storm
3DPageFlip Software Establishes Itself as Enterprise Propaganda Tool
EAssistance Pro Operator Console Version 1.2 Released with Better GUI and Advanced Chat Features